Thread: question about pridebucks

question about pridebucks

who would i talk to about pridebucks' promotional content?

those sets with multiple couches and chairs in closeups (making it seem like more than one location = a no-no on many tgps) or pics that are under 8 inches on the long side aren't very useful - i've been unable to send many hits recently. i'd love some better content so i can make some sales again.

RainGurl
    hey there, send me an email at rainey@pridebucks.com with your user id and i'll get you set up.
    thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn that was a quick response

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    lee, well what can i say, you're quicker than board tracker

thanks, RainGurl! will send email :-)

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Im not sure what your talking about in terms of size and couches. I have used there content on all the tgps and have gotten accepted on all of them plus made sales. I love the free content they give cause its not overexposed. I also get at least 1 or 2 sales per gallery I submit the day I submit them. most others trickle in as time goes on.

shelmal - perhaps you submit to different tgps than i do.

the new content has a much bigger logo, for one thing. a lot of tgps won't post anything with a huge logo. also i have had galleries of their stuff turned down for not being series, and some of the pics are under 7 inches on the larger side - i don't post anything that small to tgps, and many i post to wouldn't accept it anyway.

mansites-craig
    Hey Everyone,

Anyone Else here notice Rainey is EVERYWHERE!!!! Nice job, but I am starting to get paranoid.

If I start hearing your voice in my head, I am outta here!

Have a good one everyone.

RainGurl
    craig
    remember, i do have family in prescott so if you see me roaming around town, it's not definite that I am stalking you. I could just be visiting grandma....

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar

Re: question about pridebucks

Originally posted by basschick
    who would i talk to about pridebucks' promotional content?

those sets with multiple couches and chairs in closeups (making it seem like more than one location = a no-no on many tgps) or pics that are under 8 inches on the long side aren't very useful - i've been unable to send many hits recently. i'd love some better content so i can make some sales again.
    Awww Basschick, I guess the honeymoon is over and you forgot
    I'm someone you could speak with about content.

I've been in photoshoots all day so this is my first chance to respond though I did send you an email.

As far as sizes go, the size of our images have remained the same as they always were though you are right, the logo is bigger now. The original file became corrupt and to be honest, I didn't realize the new one wasn't the same size. However, I know some over at PrideBucks so that can be fixed rather quickly!

I made a post on a board frequented by TGP owners to get their feedback since they make the rules. We surely want to give webmasters the tools to make the sales as that benefits all concerned. We use these same images for our own galleries and hosted galleries as well so we're not offering "seconds." All of our images are shot in house, exclusive to us and we chose the size and the images of each model to still preserve the reason the buy but not showing too much or too large. While they are not the full sized images in our memebers area, they are full resolution still images and not just screen caps from the videos with pre-made thumbs as well. If we can further fine-tune what and how we're offering, bring it on! It will be our pleasure.

I look forward to the feedback from the tgp owners for some general guidelines. It does appear you have some rather specific needs that an email our two between us can sort out. I will do my best to satisfy as many of them as possible.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    ok question por favor if i may

does it reaaaaly matter whether the content is 575 on the tallest side and not 640? i mean come on the surfers aren't measuring it i don't think.
    and besides they're getting shit for free, if they want the large images click on the link and pay up right? or am I missing something again?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by jIgG
    ok question por favor if i may

does it reaaaaly matter whether the content is 575 on the tallest side and not 640? i mean come on the surfers aren't measuring it i don't think.
    and besides they're getting shit for free, if they want the large images click on the link and pay up right? or am I missing something again?
    Well in some cases, it's not the surfer you're out to appease. It's the TGP owner - and I don't mean to make that sound bitchy. Some of us set rules in order to achieve uniformity, quality, etc. Other don't set any... but you don't know how it goes until you've submitted sometimes.

Rainey IS everywhere LOL She's like that character Roz in Monsters, Inc. She pops up when you least expect it. LOL

Gary-Alan