Thread: Smaller iPhone expected this summer

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Smaller iPhone expected this summer

The Wall Street Journal seems to confirm an earlier Bloomberg report that Apple is working on a smaller, cheaper version of the iPhone due this summer:
    One of the people, who saw a prototype of a new iPhone several months ago, said the new device is intended to be sold alongside the current line of iPhones and would be about half the size of the iPhone 4. The phone, one of its codenames is N97, would be available to mobile carriers at about half the price of Apple's main line of iPhones, the person said.

The previous Bloomberg report claimed the price of the smaller iPhone would be $200 without contract, opening the door to the phone possibly being discounted to free with contract. The iPhone Nano rumor has been circulating for years with various case designs and enclosures suggesting at least prototype work had been done on it over the years.

Next, The Wall Street Journal claims that Apple is also working to revamp its MobileMe service. Apple is reportedly considering making MobileMe a free service. The new free service could serve as a digital "locker" for photos and video, or become the focal point for online music.

Both the new smaller iPhone and revamped MobileMe service are expected this summer.

Source: MacRumors
    Dade Williams

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    How are the iPhones in the UK?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    How are the iPhones in the UK?
    Dunno I'm in Canada
    Dade Williams

I checked out that article and then the new one that appeared today saying they are going to do this by ditching ALL of the iPhone's storage memory and rely solely on "cloud" computing....so no using this new iPhone for pics, videos or music while you are outside of internet coverage!

Here is a pic too...
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    I would be looking for a lot of things to be moving to the cloud - it's been heading that way for a while now, and access is almost universal anymore. Flash drives for what you want to have available for the rare cases you are out of service, and remote access for all the rest.
    SpartaCash V2. Exclusive, hi-def, hardcore twinks and more. Improved tools, fresh galleries, and unstinting support. What more are you looking for?
    support (at) spartacash (dot) com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I want to do something similar with my eBook site - where customers buy a book, and (at their option) instead of downloading it, they can read it on my site for life.