Thread: Saw The Cutest 'Straight' Guy Last Night At Dennys..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Saw The Cutest 'Straight' Guy Last Night At Dennys..

So we went to the local gay club last night for a few hours so Chris could watch the 'bad drag' show.

Anyway about 30 minutes before we left the club these two guys come over to the bar where we were sat and started chatting to Gary and Chris (it was obvious they were being cruised).

So long story short, we decided to go to Dennys for supper and shortly after we sat at our table two guys (one of whom was extremely cute) and two girls come and sit at the table in front of us.

Now im not saying this cute 'straight' guy was gay but some of the conversations they were havng certainly made all three of us suspect he was.

Then there was the way this cute guy dressed, perfectly manicured(?) eyebrows, obviously moisturized face and designer clothing up the paloo

Every now and again he would turn to the girl sat next to him and 'flirt' with her.

So anyway we go about eating supper and get up to pay the bill.

We walk out the door and this cute 'straight' guy just happens to be driving a white open top jeep.

Now i know i shouldnt stereotype but damn... all of that put together is a bit to much of a coinkydink imho

Oh and did i mention he was cute too? LOL

Anyone else have any storys about guys trying to hard to prove their 'straightness'?

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Did you get his moons over your hammy?

Nah Gary and Chris were there too LOL

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    well then you shoulda given him the triple sampler

Jasun

Re: Saw The Cutest 'Straight' Guy Last Night At Dennys..

Originally posted by Lee

Anyone else have any storys about guys trying to hard to prove their 'straightness'?
    Well, I got into metal, learned to ride a motorcycle, and got so good at picking up women that my I got voted "Womanizer of the Year" in College.

So did the guy I was shagging.

Hammer
    I'm looking forward to the day when everyone will be comfortable just being themselves.

Ya know, Lee, it could have been that this guy was reaching out to you hoping you were brave enough to help him come out of the closet. Think of it as a public service, spread your joy and help these straight guys see the light.

Don't forget that for every straight boy you convert, you go into the big monthly draw for a free toaster

cheers,
    Luke

DigitalJay
    Hmm..well I ran into a guy I liked in HS at a local club. We hung out a lot and I would have sworn he was 100% straight. He was 25 so he was old enough to have outgrown high school play-it-straight. Guess he's just really butch and secretive about what goes on in his bedroom though.

When I lived in Dayton, there was a gay Denny's, almost everyone that worked there was gay. We had a favorite gay waiter, and a few months after I moved away from Dayton I saw him on Judge Judy. He yelled at his ex who was sueing him; "Shut up! You're just a bitter old queen!" Funniest thing ever!

Originally posted by Hammer
    I'm looking forward to the day when everyone will be comfortable just being themselves.
    Agreed Hammer :groovy:

There to much other stuff happening in the world to worry about who someone is or isnt sleeping with

Regards,

Lee

Rainbo1956
    Gay or Straight?

Stereotype?
    LOL

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    Gay or Straight?

Stereotype?
    LOL
    Has to be straight, gay men only wear ugly brown leather sandles or tennis shoes with ankle socks with shorts.