Thread: Sponsors paying out with Paxum

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.

Sponsors paying out with Paxum

Please spam me with gay affiliate programs that are currently paying out with Paxum. The ones I know of are:
    zBUCKz
    HunkMoney
    IntenseCash

Others? I want to get my payment method changed on sponsors I'm currently promoting as well as sign up for some new ones that can pay out with Paxum.

Thanks!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Totem Cash has Paxum available - they have that virtual guy and virtual girl desktop stripper program.

Pridebucks for $2 fee.

HunkMoney has added Paxum and AlertPay.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Thanks Bec. That's good to know about Pridebucks.
    Any others?

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Standahead offers Paxum too.

I thought about Paxum a lot recently, but I'm still a bit wary about trying them after that EP thing.

We offer Paxum on all three of our programs, HunkMoney, BritishBucks and LatinoBucks. All my experience with them to date has been really good, they are extremely helpful (unlike epass ever was) and as they are backed by a Canadian bank, I have much more faith in it surviving and being run as a proper business.

Strictly speaking, the business model makes sense for long term success, its just that the epass owners were fucking around too much with illegal gaming sites and that's prolly what got them in the end.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Thanks Luke and attis!

I've already switched my Hunkmoney account to Paxum and do have plans to start pushing your other programs with some our new in-house traffic sites Luke.

I agree that the business model of Paxum makes total sense, it's just Epassporte was run by a con artist that was not in it for the long term. I think it's not only that they messed around with illegal gaming, but also that they played a game with all of Epassporte users money to fund his Hollywood movie, which is what we all paid for in the end.

Thanks Luke, guess I'm going to sign up with them and give it a try. My luck with EP was their poor customer service which actually kept me from signing up before the shit hit the fan. The signup process with Paxum looks much easier and more straightforward.

Attis, contact mark@paxum.com he is an amazing rep. It's rare I don't have an email back from him within 5 minutes from when I send . Their customer service is much better then Epassporte ever was.

How long have you been gay? moneyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    Attis, contact mark@paxum.com he is an amazing rep. It's rare I don't have an email back from him within 5 minutes from when I send . Their customer service is much better then Epassporte ever was.
    Thank you for the kind words Danny, I appreciate your business and am always available for our clients and anyone who has pre-signup questions.
    Paxum

veryBIGcash.com do pay to Paxum every 16 and 01 of the months.

Thanks to Danny's advice and Mark's very quick help and good advice I was able to set up my account with Paxum without much trouble. The customer service was impressive and I'm planning to put Paxum to good use in future.

Thanks again!