We've all seen the discussion about the relevance of duplicate content and the benefits of original copy.
Many bloggers suggest that "Content is King", others believe this can be beaten with SEO and some heavy links.

But be prepared to see the battle lines clearly drawn as Google unleashes one of their most dramatic changes ever seen.

"This update is designed to reduce rankings for low-quality sites--sites which are low-value add for users, copy content from other websites or sites that are just not very useful. At the same time, it will provide better rankings for high-quality sites--sites with original content and information such as research, in-depth reports, thoughtful analysis and so on," Google

I've emphasised the words we should focus on. Without a doubt, Google has begun to clean out the hard drive and will soon begin to completely disregard sites with enough duplicate content to justify removal.

The primary intention of Google is to offer searchers original, informative, entertaining and interesting results. And with this new change, they are taking this primary step to a new level. No matter how many links you have to your site, how high your PR is or how many visitors you currently have, if your site is covered with content able to be found on more "trusted" sites, this change will harm you.

What is duplicate content?
Many adult affiliates make their job easier by simply copying and pasting in sponsor provided text. But all those scene descriptions you've added from that provided material now has an expiry date. You're not the only affiliate to have done it, and therefore your site - and thousands of others - are now on the list to be ignored.
As this change rolls out around the world, sites with so much copied content will be systematically dropped from Search Results, leaving them to wallow in the darkest recesses of Googles results pages.

So what should you do to prevent your search traffic from drying up?
Spend days, weeks or months rewriting every copied page on your site. Start as soon as possible, before Google rolls this out around the world.

Or you could pay someone like me to work on it daily, rewriting each post with original scene/shoot descriptions.

For more information on Google, duplicate content and the value of original copy join the GCW mailing list at Gay Content Writer.
Alternatively, contact me to see how I can help you to safeguard your site for the future.