Thread: Oscars tonight

Oscars tonight

Its a big night tonight, the 83rd Academy Awards, where millions of movie lovers tune in to watch the year's most glamorous ceremony and learn who will take home film making's highest honor.

Who do you think will take home the awards? From the Best Picture group, my fav was The Social Network, so I am hoping for that one.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    My VOD didn't do too well yesterday possibly because of the Oscars™, but my photo books did better than average.

Diversity is the opposite of competition.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Social Network took home 3 Oscars, not too shabby.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

I am new here
    I did not see the show, but I did watch the movie and think it was good! The best movie winner was The Kings Speech. I did not hear of that movie before. Did you watch it and think it was good?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    omg it was painful to watch, thank god i recorded it so i could just zip through crap like kurt douglas :o
    Dade Williams