Thread: Psycho Stalkers

DigitalJay

I Wonder? Psycho Stalkers

Have any of you ever had a psycho that just wouldn't leave you alone, online? You can see a post by mine right here on this board, it's kind of freaky because he threatened to have someone kill me, and pisses me off because he used some nasty anti-gay slang against me and he's straight.

I've never used any other forum except UGAS's, and now he's posting lies about me on Netpond (I found it through allofem.com) and people are replying "Yeah, i've heard of him before, he's burned other people!" WTF? I'm not even a pro designer, I don't do design work for money (so far), and if I did i'd sure the hell make sure it was someone smart enough to know to get their design before they send the payment.

So anyway, blehblah right? I just wanted to know if any of you have had similar experiences, and how you deal with people jumping in to help burn the witch, in the name of less competition? I'm pretty thick skinned, but witch hunts annoy the shit out of me because they show off a nasty side of humanity that makes me sick.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=3549

See that thread for the reason im locking this thread

Regards,

Lee