Thread: Simple Life 2

Xstr8guy

Simple Life 2

Nicole and Paris make my week... this is absolutely the best "reality" series ever... fucking hilarious! Even if you didn't like the first season, give the new season a chance... it's waaaay better.

"That's hot" (said with zero emotion) will soon be the newest catch-phrase taking America by storm.

DigitalJay
    Yes! Paris is the most beautiful piece of fluff ever, for the funniest piece of fluff ever! No real content, tons and tons of laughs! Finally a reality series that dosn't try to be reality, or serious, or even funny, it just gives us a real glimpse of something too rediculous to not give us all giggles.

BDBionic
    I swear this reality TV stuff is gonna be what gets me to get cable again.
    I've not watched TV in ages, preferring instead to watch DVD movies, WW2 documentaries, and DVD box sets of TV shows that seem interesting.

But I keep hearing of these neat reality TV shows that sound really really neat. Even when staying at a hotel during a convention and surfing through their channels I'm fascinated by the 8 consecutive hours of hot rod building, living room redecorating, backyard makeover shows on Discovery Channel.

Must... stay... strong...

Xstr8guy
    Poor BD! And just think, buddy... "Margaret Cho's Revolution" is on the Sundance Channel right now... and you're gonna miss the Graham Norton Show on Comedy Central, too.

BDBionic
    I saw Margaret Cho on her Cho Revolution tour in San Diego last year I'll buy the DVDs hehe.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ms. Hilton doesnt really do anything for me since she got that huge publicity boost after the video she made

Regards,

Lee