Thread: Another Question About Selling Content

How long have you been gay?

Another Question About Selling Content

Hello all. I did ask one person in private, but I figure I would ask here as well as I like to get the opinions of others. Regarding record checks, should the producer or the webmaster expect a visit. Or both? I have all records, but I want to know ways people protect the records in case of fire etc. - like is it smart to hire a records keeper? But even then, they are not the original producer.

Thank you in advance!

Well I am following up to my own question. I found out the information I need to know. I would delete this thread, but dont think I can. So feel free to delete oh great webmaster!!

Thanks!

Is the answer "both"? I am sure others will find it very valuable if you shared what you found too
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Sure. Both and really, smart anyway. More good news is lawyer cleared my release and copyright agreement and 2257 forms so I may start advertising some of the guys soon. On another note (and not really asking for anyone to answer this), but how do you guys who run website able to maintain all the recordkeeping. It is enough to say 'screw it'.

That's good news! Once you get them ready, feel free to pop a post up here to try to get your content sold.

For record keeping, we have boxes and boxes of documents that are maintained in a very specific order and we have spreadsheets that match so that if there is ever an issue, we just cross reference the spreadsheet and figure out what box & folder the documentation is in. Its important to establish and maintain some sort of system, as several times we have had ex-models come back demanding we remove their pics as we don't have rights, we simply pull out the forms they signed, scan them and let our lawyer to the rest. We have never once lost one of those battles!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com