Thread: Gay Movie Characters

Sana Chan

Gay Movie Characters

Along the lines of the gay themed movies, in your opinion what movies have characters that you think are gay?

Just because I'm a faghag I have to say Legloas from Lord of the Rings. I've read some good fanfiction on him, a nice one with him and Haldir.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I would have to agree LOTR was very homoerotic in places.

Now i gotta go find those anal hobbit pics i had saved for just this type of thread :devil:

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    ! Well according to my bf I think everyone is gay. I just have good gaydar. There were a ton up until the mid 90s who were pretty ambiguous but not really "out" in the movie for the sake of appealing to the masses. I'd have to think more than i'm able to right now to come up with an example though...geez i'm too seperated from pop culture, get me out of here!

Tala
    Not necessarily movies, but for a television series, I'd have to say Duncan MacLeod and Methos made a hot twosome. YuM. I wrote homoerotica by the ton about those two.

Matter of fact, I wrote some sado-masochistic fanfiction about those two. Yum yum yum!!!

Tala
    WoW! I actually found four of the Methos/Duncan stories I had written back in 98! They're the only four I can find, but they're still cool!

Have you written any Xena alt fiction, Tala?

Tala
    Originally posted by Bec
    Have you written any Xena alt fiction, Tala?
    No, and that's because I never really got into the show. I think I've seen a couple, but really never got into it. Nor did I get into Hercules. I was too into Highlander, and when the series stopped, I simply didn't get into anything else. Now I don't have television, so I keep DvDs handy.

Tala
    Hmmm....it's interesting, really, to compare what was written way back in the day to what I write now. Thank goodness I seem to have gotten better. :goof: