Thread: Time With Your Family - Weekends?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. twinkerbell's Avatar

Yeah Time With Your Family - Weekends?

With all the busy schedules that we have...do you still have quality time with you families? How do you do it?

Every Saturday, I see to it that I call my parents via the ever reliable magicjack.

New Site at TwinkPay - www.DoctorTwink.mobi
    icq# 587-790-275 :bunny:

Yup, I skype and facebook with my family all the time. What is magicjack? is it any different than skype?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I spend the weekend with my son and wife and we do everything we can together. He is young so even washing the car or the dogs is fun. I of course end up finishing the job and cleaning up while he gets clean in the shower and Makes " Potion soap potions " But its still a lot of fun. We also try and take him some place that has games or a kids area and the help him play when he will let us.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I go and see my family twice a year. They're across the U.S. in Indiana. I'm in Florida so it makes it tough. I got for 3 days for Thanksgiving and in the summer for 4 days.
    I call them every Sunday and do my best to keep in touch as much as possible.

I rebelled on my family for several years. No contact, no nothing. They didn't accept my sexuality. A few months ago they became accepting and we're actually closer than ever before! I have a lot of regrets for rebelling, but on another hand I don't because of the closeness. It's like that saying, you don't realize what you've got until it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Yup, I skype and facebook with my family all the time. What is magicjack? is it any different than skype?
    Hello Luke,
    oh, it's a small device that you attach to your pc and it can receive and make calls to the US and canada for free...:img94:

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    They didn't accept my sexuality. A few months ago they became accepting and we're actually closer than ever before!
    I was quite distant to my dad for about a decade or so after I came out. Then somehow he figured out that it was not a passing fad. We are very close now and I Skype him every week. Now I am so used to Skype's videochat with my dad it seems strange to talk on a phone, where I cannot see him.
    Bert

TwinkPay

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    I have a lot of regrets for rebelling, but on another hand I don't because of the closeness. It's like that saying, you don't realize what you've got until it's gone.
    :img94: for you

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    I try to maintain somewhat consistant office hours when my partner is also working - we always eat dinner together. I try to go see my mom a few times a year, and my partner and I take a week and go camping every summer with my father.

I realised years ago that my inbox will never be empty and the to-do list will never be done - so I have to make my life as important as my work. I mean, no one on their death bed was like "I should've worked more"
    SpartaCash V2. Exclusive, hi-def, hardcore twinks and more. Improved tools, fresh galleries, and unstinting support. What more are you looking for?
    support (at) spartacash (dot) com