Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Officially Released

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Internet Explorer 9 Officially Released

Internet Explorer 9 represents Microsoft's big push to get back into the browser game, featuring support for many new HTML5 specs (and standards in general), a new interface, and significant performance improvements.

For most Windows users, the Internet Explorer 6 stigma has left a bad enough taste in our mouths that the very notion of switching over to IE9 seems ridiculous, but make no mistake: IE9 is a very solid browser, and one that you could really enjoy if you're shopping around for a new default.

For a rundown of what you can expect from IE9, check out our screenshot tour of the best new features in Internet Explorer 9. If you're ready to jump straight to the download, hit up Microsoft's Beauty of the Web page.

Internet Explorer 9 Officially Released Download Internet Explorer 9 | Microsoft

Source:LifeHacker
    Dade Williams

I just went to the Microsoft site for I.E. and it says

Looking for Internet Explorer 9?

To install Internet Explorer 9, you need to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows. Why choose Windows 7?
    I am still running XP, so I guess I can't get this new browser. Guess its time to finally look at a Windows upgrade too
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    ;p im running win7 in parallels on my new MBP

cant seem to make this laptop run slow
    Dade Williams

GWW Community Member
    IE9 was too buggy for me

I'm not gay; I'm British! daedal's Avatar
    I've had IE9 installed since the first beta, hardly ever use it, but it is a vast improvement on previous versions of Internet Explorer.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    People still use Internet Explorer? . We use Firefox and Chrome.
    Only time we use IE is to test our websites. We use Oprah, Chrome, IE (3 versions), Firefox, and something else to do testing.