Thread: remove your LostInTheHood links

remove your LostInTheHood links

if you are promoting the site LostInTheHood from MyGayCash, you will want to pull those links ASAP. I just got an email from MyGayCash saying this:

Unfortunately, we had to take Lost In The Hood down with no redirect. Visa prefers more conservative sites. We would like to apologize for those who had to replace their links.
    No other info was given, and they did not mention any other issues with their other sites or their program.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I received the same. Luckily, I never promoted that site. Seems Visa is cracking down. :wipeglasses:

How long have you been gay?
    I honestly don't believe it was Visa, maybe a CC processing company. Trust me when I worked for the largest Visa issuer..... it's all about bottom line doesn't matter where from. :shrk:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTubeMale View Post
    I honestly don't believe it was Visa, maybe a CC processing company. Trust me when I worked for the largest Visa issuer..... it's all about bottom line doesn't matter where from. :shrk:
    I tend to agree with you but I also don't.
    Mygaycash is a great program. They have wonderful things going for them. My only beef with them is I think they took on too many sites at once. Even with us, there's 6 guys that handle the sites and even then we've run into problems keeping up.

BUT, remember... Visa controls what a site can put on their site. Without Visa, you'll lose a good 85% if not more of your sales.

We had a few DVDs a while back in our members area that had a guys hands restrained to a bed, his feet were free. He was getting anally penetrated through a "butt fucking machine." It showed pictures. Our merchant account gave us 2 options:
    (a) Remove the products for resale
    (b) Lose the merchant account.