Thread: The Uber Blog Project

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar

The Uber Blog Project

Hey all,

If you haven't checked it out already, you might be interested in a little project a few of us have going: The Uber Blog Project

The process is quite simple, affiliate bloggers join up to the thread by adding their blog, and then contribute to the discussion as we work through each process of creating the "perfect" blog. From domain registration to hosting, sponsor selection to writing, linking possibilities to promotion etc...

While many things depend on the traffic source, niche and investment, there are still plenty of things which are considered "best practice". This is the place to discuss and explore these possibilities.

We are looking for others to contribute and actually be involved in this project. It doesn't mean a lot of work, just discussion. And in return it could assist you in making an extremely successful affiliate blog.

So, if you're an affiliate, or you just want to create a better blog or improve one you already have, or perhaps you have a wild idea that you want to thrash out with other bloggers before trying, check out the Uber Blog Thread and get involved!
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

Interesting project.
    EuroRevenue €42 PPS or 70% Revshare | HentaiCentro $35 PPS or up to 70% Revshare!
    E-mail: nicky @ eurorevenue.com | Skype: aff @ eurorevenue.com