Thread: Your iPhone 4 sucks - iPhone 5 Due Q3

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Your iPhone 4 sucks - iPhone 5 Due Q3

China Times reports (via GadgetsDNA) that the iPhone 5 has entered trial production and is due for production in the 3rd Quarter of this year. Other details from the Chinese newspaper seem to echo previous rumors that the new iPhone 5 will have a metal chassis to improve antenna sensitivity as well as a 4-inch touch screen.

Many of the rumors so far seem to be pointing to an iPhone 4-like frame for the new iPhone 5. Looking back at old rumors, an iPhone 5 parts video that surfaced back in January may have actually been an early look at the iPhone 5 casing (photo above).

That video actually first revealed the new antenna dividers found on the Verizon iPhone, but also included a SIM card slot that does not appear in the Verizon iPhone. It's believed that the iPhone 5 may support both CDMA and GSM networks in one phone. The Verizon iPhone has already been found to use a Qualcomm chip that can support both networks.

Source:http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/22/...metal-chassis/
    Dade Williams

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got my iPhone4 today!

In the UK, a quad-band, unlocked, that I can swap SIMs worldwide.

Day 1 of new adventure.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I got my iPhone4 today!

In the UK, a quad-band, unlocked, that I can swap SIMs worldwide.

Day 1 of new adventure.
    just wait till Gutenberg ios5 on it in the fall awesome
    Dade Williams

Bloomberg reported yesterday that the iPhone 5 will be launched in September this year.

The device will include the A5 processor, the more powerful chip that Apple added to the iPad 2 earlier this year, along with an 8-megapixel camera....The new phone will run the iOS 5 operating system Apple previewed at a developer’s conference this month. Codenamed “Telluride,” it will feature already-announced features such as improved messaging and photo-sharing, one person said. It’s also designed to run on all of Apple’s mobile devices, this person said.
    And here's more interesting news:

Apple is also working to finish a cheaper version of the iPhone aimed at attracting customers in developing countries... This device would use chips and displays of similar quality to today’s iPhone 4
    You can read the full news story at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...september.html
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com