Thread: Good Luck Everyone - 312 Posts Remaining

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Good Luck Everyone - 312 Posts Remaining

Im gonna stop posting at 200 posts to give everyone a fair chance of winning the $11,000+ prize list

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    stop stressing me out!!!!! :fracais:

Jason
    i'm not stressed...i never win anything, so i'm not expecting much...that's just the way it goes. i've already been bestowed too many blessings i guess

Scorpio
    Well i won a contest on another board a few months ago but i never got the prize so i'm not sure i can say i won.

Anyway, i'm sending you some luck.

Tala
    I have to head back to the hospital today, so I'm not going to win it, either. Best of luck everyone!!

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Well i won a contest on another board a few months ago but i never got the prize so i'm not sure i can say i won.

Anyway, i'm sending you some luck.
    So what didn't you get ... being nosey ...

Scorpio
    I had won a game boy advance with 2 games.. never got it... but i received tons of excuses and stuff.. i gave up but i sure as hell won't post in that board anymore.

Then i got 1 month advertising somewhere but it sucked big time.

damn - that suxs!!! Pretty nice prize to have it not awarded

iggysick
    Good luck everyone :bow:
    Wining prizes is allways cool

Jason
    Originally posted by Tala
    I have to head back to the hospital today, so I'm not going to win it, either. Best of luck everyone!!
    Damn...sorry to hear, that's never a fun place to go...unless a baby's just been born and is healthy...

...or you're about to get a quick lunchtime piece of hot doctor ass in the supply closet while one of the nurses covers for him

Anyway, I too must depart. I have an AA meeting shortly. At first I thought, Damn...we're too close, I have to stay here for the contest. Then I remembered that my sobriety comes first...and I could really use a meeting today. So, overall, I'm much happier being sober without winning the contest...congrats in advance to whoever wins. I'll be sure to catch up when I get back. Off to try and be a good boy

firehorse
    The posts have been flying. Good luck everyone! :groovy:

Scorpio
    ok can everybody post faster, i can't take it anymore. mmm first time ever i say that