Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: toronto pride a blast

MacDaddy

toronto pride a blast

Just wanted to express my thoughts about an amazing pride weekend. Usually I try to avoid the whole thing, but this weekend I partied hard. went to the Pride Ball at the Docks and danced until 4 in the morning. Ran into lots of old friends. Made new ones. My father wasn't arrested. It was the best pride weekend I've had so far! Hope you all had fun.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha speaking of your father..

Did you ever ask him about those DILF model wannabes for me?

Glad you had a good time too babe

Regards,

Lee

MacDaddy
    You know what, I keep forgetting everytime i see him. but he's here right now... I'll ask him.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good stuff

Post his pic too hehe

Regards,

Lee

Jason

Re: toronto pride a blast

Originally posted by MacDaddy
    My father wasn't arrested. It was the best pride weekend I've had so far!
    That's so hot.

Glad you had a great time Mac...I spent the weekend thinking about you and the other 999,999 people enjoying the festivities. Love the new avatar btw....so where are the pics from Pride?

MacDaddy
    Here's a pic of my dad getting arrested by a plain clothes at Pride a couple of years ago.

http://www.xtra.ca/site/toronto2/arch/body1424.shtm

Jasun
    I had a GREAT weekend.

I started it out at the Beef Ball... Dzinerbear will attest to how well I hold my liquor... I had a such a great time, and I must have met (I by met, I mean got felt up by) at least 200 men that night.

That's something that just doesn't happen at metal clubs very much.

Managed to drag my sorry ass to the parade (which wasn't that great, but I stil had a great time watching it with my friends) and then spent the rest of the day and night on church street cruising, meeting and otherwise "getting to know" a bunch of men.

Played pool with this big hunky Italian guy.

Fixed up my newly-out friend with not one but TWO frat boys, helped set up most of my straight buddies with the female friends of the gay guys I met. Got dared by my best friend to walk up to 10 total strangers in a row and plant big wet kisses on them. I did it.. so if you know any guy who says some drunk bald guy just walked up to them and slipped them the tongue... well, that was me.

I got a Policeman's phone number.

I ate a Moose Hot Dog. I know that sounds dirty, but it really was a hot dog made out of moose meat.

somehow managed to stumble down to the Barn, danced my ass off, and I met a guy who I swear was my twin. He looked so much like me, it was a little disturbing, and people kept looking at us with this weird look when we were... well.. dancing.

Drank so much, I'm amazed my liver didn't pack it's bags and move out.

Not sure how I got home, but I'm home... alone... and my dog is looking at me with a rather concerned expression.

Can't wait for next year.

Jason
    Jasun...you know I love you...but I think it's probably a damn good thing we're not geographically closer...I think that together we may just be a BIT out of hand. Well...we're already a bit out of hand on our own, together would probably cause some serious shit.

So next year I'm coming to Toronto Pride...and we're going to cause some serious shit

Glad you had a great time...enjoy your recovery.

Jasun
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    So next year I'm coming to Toronto Pride...and we're going to cause some serious shit
    And Buddy.. you know THAT's true.

I'll be over my hangover by then, I hope.

Dzinerbear
    Mac, is that your father? I know him. My partner Ted plays pool with him all the time at the underwear party.

Ted and I had a good weekend. We went to the Beef Ball on Saturday night. Lots of humpy men to look at. Jasun will be jealous, but we found a "straight" man there. He's 40 years old and just came out six months ago. He's had one sexual experience to date, but we helped educate him over the next couple of days.

Nice guy. We hung out with him on Sunday, took him to his first Pride parade, and then just lazed around the apartment. It was nice that we could be apart of someone's first Pride. And we got to make a new friend. We have so few of those, so it was cool.

I felt sad for him, though. Glad that he's finally found his way, but sad that it took him so long and that he's missed out on so much.

Ran into Jasun at the Beef Ball and saw him again on Sunday. He seems to have been having a good time.

The crowd seemed to be down this year. Not as many people as past years, which surprised me because usually when there's a political issue, Pride numbers really blast.

The parade was a bore, but it is most years. I really wish someone would grab a hold of that thing and do something to liven it up.

I partied way to hard, so I'm recovering today. I was planning to get a lot of work done today, so we'll see.

Got to go and vote first.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Jasun
    I did have a great time.

that's really cool that you were there for somebody's first Pride Day. I really like that look of overwhelmed shock on a guy's face when he first sees the huge crowd and outpouring of support at Pride day.

The Parade had gotten worse every year for years... this year was horrendous. The best one I ever went to was the first.

Of course, I was on a float, wearing a little white loin cloth and no underwear with Baby Oil and gold leaves on my head. I miss those days.

Dzinerbear
    Geez, I wonder if I have picture of that? I'll have to check through my past pride pictures. I didn't take any pictures this year, there's really nothing to photograph. We really should wrestle the parade out of the hands of the politically correct and put it in the hands on the circuit crowd, that'll make it more fun.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Glad to hear a good time was had by all. Like the new avator, MacDaddy - very butch Canuck Cnandian Bacon sort of thing going on there man!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Mac, is that your father? I know him. My partner Ted plays pool with him all the time at the underwear party.
    That would be him, he is a huge pool player... kicked my ass when we went to Montreal 2 weeks ago. Him and his partner are regulars at the Black Eagle.

Dzinerbear
    Yes, my partner borrows his partner's leather chaps on occasion for some of the big leather parties.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear