Thread: AGH I'm being tortured !!

=^..^=

AGH I'm being tortured !!

I was so exicted all weekend because Monday was the day the Digital Sattelite TV was gonna be installed.

After a terrible Sunday and shocking early monday mornign - I kept telling myself : "Don't worry the digital TV will be installed soon"

So miday comes and the install men arrive only to tell me they cant install it -
    they dont put big 8 feet satellite dishes in the yard anymore - they have small little dishes that go on your roof...
    and of course it's raining and flooding here today (after a PERFECT day yesterday mind you) so it's impossible to go up on the roof.

so it's 2am telemall shopping reruns for us tonight .. and every night until the sun comes out (xmas time LOL)

Rainbo1956
    The reward of patience is patience!

...sorry, I had to say that because I have to keep telling myself that same thing everyday

Jasun
    Man.. you said you were being tortured... then you've got a bunch of workmen over at your house...

that story didn't end the way I has hoping it would...

firehorse
    What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! LOL

=^..^=
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Man.. you said you were being tortured... then you've got a bunch of workmen over at your house...

that story didn't end the way I has hoping it would...
    hehe
    the workmen were like past retirement age

DigitalJay
    Awww...that is making me dread getting satelite internet! I get mad enough at this dialup, I can tell i'm going to be throwing my computer out the window every other day. Luckily it seems to have been welded together with titanium

Satellite tv was a rip off when I had it, everything switched to Psychic Cleo at midnight!

Scorpio
    I've always wanted to get the satellite instead of the cable... but i never switched... the main reason is so i can get some french channels but that's about it... so i'm not sure it's worth the change.

=^..^=
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Awww...that is making me dread getting satelite internet! I get mad enough at this dialup, I can tell i'm going to be throwing my computer out the window every other day. Luckily it seems to have been welded together with titanium

Satellite tv was a rip off when I had it, everything switched to Psychic Cleo at midnight!
    If you live in an area that is often oversact sky you might want to rethink it
    we were gonna get satellite net but were told it's slow as hell when it rains (which is quite a bit here mostly in winter)

Bell
    shucks...

I thought I was really going to get to SEE
    some actual hot *torture* content in this thread...

grrrr...

(oh man... did I juist let a secret out ??)

~Bell