Thread: Welcome our new sponsor WOW Media Cash

Welcome our new sponsor WOW Media Cash

WOW Media Cash is the CCBill-based affiliate program for WankOffWorld (pictured above), a gigantic site offering massive amounts of 100% exclusive video and image content, together with gay streaming movies, erotic gay stories and much more.

It's run by our very own peterf, and he is inviting all of us to join his program and earn 50% RevShare and 10% on webmaster referrals. Peter has also started a new WOWMediaCash Affiliate Support Forum here, which will be used to support affilaites plus show off WOW Media Cash's latest news and updates.

What I love about WankOffWorld is that it features loads of extremely hot and horny Aussie boys, and I am betting Peter had a lot of fun shooting those videos! Hopefully Peter will post some pics for us to enjoy

These boys are hot and I bet they sell exceptionally well too. Why not join WOWMediaCash and see for yourself! Click here to go directly to WOW Media Cash to become an affiliate.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am new here
    also welcome to you, your site is very nice!

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Thanks Luke, its a pleasure to be here. We will indeed be posting updates and announcements on a regular basis. Should anyone need anything, including custom banners, videos, particular images etc just ask !
    Looking forward to working with you all.

Cheers Peter - www.wowmediacash.com

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I like hosted galleries of models in videos on a sponsor site, as a promo tool.

A good mix of soft core nude (no touching, no erection), feet, as well as erotic (erection, hole), and sexual (JO, oral, anal).