Thread: I Won!!!

Big Grin I Won!!!

According to an email I just received I've won $650,500.00~~!!

I sure hope they'll pay me via Paypal so I can buy me a new .......:convertible:

Do people really fall for this stuff? Or is this a way to get active email addresses of gullible people and they get sent some "other" life altering offer? It must work ... I had no less than 3 different huge money award emails just this morning already, and all different.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Oh honey, if I won from every email... I would be a billionaire! I receive about 4-5+ a week! Even more on my personal email. I think I would be richer than Donald Trump!

I'm actually sure a lot do fall for them. My neighbor once gave someone her social security number, bank account, and some other information to one once that claimed she could get better insurance. (She was an alcoholic so wasn't coherant). She got seriously wiped out. Hard! She fought for several months and never won anything. To this day I don't think she ever got anything back.

I find the recent round of email spam bizarre, where people claim to have made $673 (or other random low dollar number) in just one day. Seems they are targeting those with low aspirations, I wonder if they fall for these scams more often! Personally, I would rather have that $650,000
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    I got one this weekend via SMS that I won 500000 pounds in some Olympic Sweepstakes. Had to send back message to some weird number with country code 278 to "confirm" it. Yeah sure. :-)
    Bert

TwinkPay