Thread: New VOD and DVD title for Webmasters to promote

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

New VOD and DVD title for Webmasters to promote

From the UK, I produced a hot video with Dan Carter.

Rugby star Dan Carter visits Coach Karl's training room, for a massage, wank and shower. Next stop, a photo shoot for the Cheer Squad's next Calendar.

The solo JO title is currently on AEBN and the nude non-JO version on HotMovies. Please edit links and replace with your Affiliate ID. (The JO version will appear on HotMovies next week, and will be on DogGone in the future.)

The DVD is also for sale. I have CCBill Affiliate Program for my retail DVDs.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Heinrich

From the Midwest, I produced a hot video with Heinrich.

The Coach's new German exchange student stops by the office for an interview for the wrestling squad- a massage, jack off session, and hot shower. The cheer squad then takes Henrich to the beach for a photo shoot for the wrestling season calendar.

The title is on AEBN and HotMovies.

The DVD is also for sale.

My DVDs have a CCBill Affiliate Program.

Vlad the Impaler

From Las Vegas, Body Guard Vlad the Impaler's Erotic Photo Shoot.

Finnish body builder Vlad the Impaler's 1st nude photo shoot. Go behind the scenes of Vlad's photo shoot, with climactic jack off scene.

The title is on AEBN , HotMovies , and XTube. Edit the Affiliate IDs and replace with yours.

The DVD is also for sale.

My DVDs have a CCBill Affiliate Program.

Farm Boy Tom

From Las Vegas, Body Guard Farm Boy Tom's 1st Nude Photo Shoot.

Intimate moments with Farm Boy Tom during his first nude photo shoot. In cooperation with MJ Photography, Las Vegas. Enjoy posing scenes from the nude photo shoot, fluffing and grooming by the photographer, and showering. A real treat for all voyeurs behind the scenes!

The title is on Amazon.com , AEBN , HotMovies , XTube , and TLAVOD . Edit the Affiliate IDs and replace with yours.

The DVD is also for sale. My DVDs have a CCBill Affiliate Program.

C'mon Ang Lei

In sunny SoCal, I produced a fantastic video C'mon Ang Lei.

A full hour of (mostly) straight Asian hottie Ang Lei, fucking and sucking, top and bottom. With Josh Catchings, Austin Power and Coach Karl.

The title is on AEBN , HotMovies , and XTube. Edit the Affiliate IDs and replace with yours.

The DVD is also for sale. My DVDs have a CCBill Affiliate Program.

I've got some more to promote! Nick Baer's British Beef- Erotic Sessions

Nick Baer travels to the UK, to bring you five hot male models, all uncut, all fit and sensual.

This is on http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com/

Here's a new voyeur fantasy! Coach Karl's Shower JO Fantasies .

Coach Karl relives great moments from past seasons, of after practice jack off sessions in the locker room shower. The Coach does his duty while 14 players take a hot shower.

This is on http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com/