Thread: ARS rewards program closing

ARS rewards program closing

this was posted in the affiliate area of AdultRevenueService:

ARS Rewards Program Closure

Effective June 1, 2011, the Adult Revenue Service rewards program will be closed. All orders currently in the queue will be processed, however, no new orders will be accepted. I regret to see the program close, however, it has outlasted its intended purpose and is no longer a viable means of marketing the ARS affiliate program. The entire program is currently being streamlined to remain competitive in the current state of industry, and this is just another step towards achieving that goal. All active accounts will have their points converted to cash at $.01 per point and it will be added to the next scheduled commission payment due.

ARS was one of the first sponsors I promoted and I remember using those points to get new content. But the days of points and rewards are done! Its good to see they are doing the right thing and converting these points to some cash for their affiliates.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

awww... i used to use my ars reward points to get content from ounique all the time. now there's no more ars rewards and no more ounique...