Thread: Exclusivity Agreement?

2QT2BSTR8

Exclusivity Agreement?

Wondering if anyone has a sample exclusivity contract I could use. I searched online, and couldn't find a thing. Thanks for the help!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Can you be more specific as to what your using it for or the purposes? That would be a huge help in myself or others trying to help you

2QT2BSTR8
    Basically, I would like to find something that would "sign" a model exclusively to us. Such as they agree to perform in "x" amount of web videos and "x" amount of DVDs at the same time agreeing not to work for another studio while under contract with us.
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    You can use a general model agreement. The way we do it is add in an addendum to it stating just that. Ours are usually a 1 year term. I would add the verbiage to the addendum stating to the effect:

Model must perform in "X" amount of scenes following "X" amount of DVDs through "X" amount of time. During this duration model is not permitted to work for any other companies, websites, entities or otherwise referred to film and image photography until this term ends or discontinued by said producer. Model must not work in the above stated work without expressed written permission from producer.

Then you both sign the addendum.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    This may sound silly but check out OfficeDepot.com and officemax.com they have docs like that and you can get them for like 5 $ What I would do is more a No compete clause than anything. It covers the exclusivity but adds the competing thing as well. I think much better but truly you should as an att.... att.... att.... law thief.