Thread: do you still have a 'land line'

do you still have a 'land line'

I was speaking with my dad yesterday for father's day and as they don't actually have internet, I had to use skype to call his land line. It got me thinking, I haven't actually had a land line in about 5 years now. I only have my mobile phone and internet connection.

Are land lines a thing of the past? Do you still have one?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Making Pain Pay!
    We do, but Qwest just had to come out to repair it over the weekend. The wires are so old that they want to re-wire the house. It will cost a few hundred. I told them nevermind, just cancel the phone.

So, as of today actually, we are without a landline.

Also, I do not have a cell phone. I find them intrusive.
    I basically just use different emails and check them on my iPod for free when I travel on all the free internet there is everywhere.

Everyone always asks me how I live without a cell phone. I tell them just like I did every day before 1990.

I find that I have gotten a lot more done in my life, both personal and professional, since I ditched my cell phone. I am hoping the land phone will be a similar boost.

If it is something worth saying, put it in writing. Otherwise shut up. Words to live by. IMHO.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Making Pain Pay!
    I do have an "emergency" cell phone from Target, it is a $19.00 pre-paid phone that we keep charged in the car glove box in case of...not sure.

So I guess in some cases, a cell is handy. In the last few years without a cell phone though, I think we have only used it once or twice to order a pizza so it would arrive at home at the same time we would. LOL.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

None here ... we do have cell phones, and that's enough of a bill to be paying without adding another 40$ per month for an AT & T landline account that only gives me local calls, which is about useless for me as everyone I know doesn't live in Cleveland!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I recall having had a landline phone in 2001.

Having had operated BBSs (Computer Bulletin Board Systems) since 1986, over the years I have had perhaps 400 landlines for modems, from one line per analog modem, to one line for 16 digital modems.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    we have one, basicly for the alarm.. but when we move in just a few days we will get a VOIP LINE half the price all the great features ;p though its almost useless
    Dade Williams

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Our land line was changed over to Vonage YEARS ago. It's a traditional cordless phone (like a land line), but given that it's VoIP it's not really a land line.

My mother in law still has (multiple) land lines, but she's 70ish.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I disconnected my landline in 1998 and been with Fido, Canadian CellCompny ever since. But retrospectively, with the high price of Cells in CAN I should have stayed longer with a landline. But what the heck, I was flashy with my Nokia 5110!
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    We have Brighthouse cable for well, cable, but also Internet and PHONE. We have two cell phones that are kept in our vehicles and only used when we drive.

No landline, but hardly use cell phones - I feel so middle aged!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    no land-line here though it really doesn't make much of a difference with the cell , I hate phones. ( interpreted: the moment you could no longer tilt your head while the phone rested on your shoulder talking to some hot guy while tying up your hands with the cord it stop being fun! - LOL )

jim :donmike:

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    i think its been over 4 yrs now since i have had a land line...when we had one we only used to call our cell phones when we were looking for them around the house ...now we just use each others phone
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com