Thread: I am so clumsy!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

I am so clumsy!

If you remember right, we had moved from Florida to California, where we are now.

Well, I've only unpacked a part of my house. Last night, I was moving boxes around to finish the unpacking.

Well, I missed my step. There's 1 step that goes from the living room down to the bedrooms in my house. I was carrying 2 stacked boxes, I kind of missed my step and worried that the boxes wouldn't fall over.... I was hanging onto them for dear life. I lost my balance for about 4 feet.... Needless to say I bumped into a door, it knocked myself backwards. I fell on my back and hit my head perfectly on the living room end of the step... The floor is like a tile concrete... So yea, I was hurt pretty bad.

In so much pain, and all of the blood, I called 911. Police, Fire Department, Paramedics came. It's about 10:00 at night, of course every neighbor has to go outside and see what's going on.

Here I am, standing there. They're putting a brace on my kneck and having me lay down on this uncomfortable board (because I told them I fell).... Then they put me on their stretcher and off to the hospital.

I ended up with 4 staples in the back of my head. I think the pain would be worse than bearing a child!

Well, next time I'll pay attention more closely. :wipeglasses:

At the time it wasn't funny, but now it is! HA!

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    awwww well good thing your ok 7 more sleeps and we move :o
    Dade Williams

Good Grief ~!! Just glad to hear you're OK, more or less.

hey staple head, how you feeling now that a few days have passed?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com