Thread: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AND Welcome our new affiliate manager

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AND Welcome our new affiliate manager

AmAd Media Distribution, INC. is overly excited to bring in a new affiliate manager for it's online entity AmadBucks.com.

Blake has 4 years of affiliate management and marketing experience in the mainstream markets.

Blake is young, gay, and a fantastic guy with an amazing personality, and knows our products very well. (He asked that we put this out, some feel "uncomfortable" when dealing with straight guys in our gay industry).

We feel Blake will be a super fantastic addition to our team!

It's been a very very very long haul around here with redeveloping our affiliate program! Ugh, it's been torture!
    We're almost nearing the end though. We're about a week away from finishing up! SHHH... It's a secret of what we're going to announce, but I must say it will help every affiliate in every way no matter what you do whether it's emails, blogs, tubes, banners, everything. We have a TON of new amazing tools coming out with our launch next week.

PLUS, we'll have 3 hot new sites coming very soon! They are niche based. The secret is....
    Site A) Bareback Breeding Creampie (American "Sex Pig" Action)
    Site B) Cum Swallowing Only (Blowjobs with rough face fucking - Not extreme - American Guys)
    Site C) Real Homemade Sex Parties (Will have 2 sections - Bareback and Condom - Again, American Guys)
    Sites are TBA.

When I say American I'm meaning produced in the U.S.

All content will be exclusive with updates twice per week. Plus feed access to almost all of the gay feeds out there. Everything is produced in house.

With all this said, we're growing again! With 4 affiliate managers here now... We hope to serve everyone!

Also, you may want to note... Myself and the other 3 affiliate managers are trained to work with our affiliates more on a personal level, all affiliate vs. sponsor emails are answered as quickly as possible, It's our company policy to respond to emails within 1 hour of the time you send an email. Of course, we cannot respond that quickly.

Whenever an affiliate needs a specific banner, our turn around time is less than 24 hours.

We are a 24-7 company and only close 5 days a year! (Christmas Eve, Christmas, Thanksgiving, New years Eve and new Years Day.)

You can email our affiliate managers at:
    Blake: blake (at) amadvideos.com
    Sean: piracy (at) amadvideos.com (we're going to get him another email addy)
    Myself: amad (at) amadvideos.com
    Ryan: ryan (at) amadvideos.com

I associate with many of you! IF there's EVER anything anyone needs and don't really want to wait, you can always email amad (at) amadvideos.com directly and this email is checked 24-7 even when we're closed!

One very good question was brought to my attention this afternoon. I was asked, "Are your affiliate managers paid commission? If so, I hate that because they tend to -harass- affiliates into joining and pushing your site. It's not that easy because I and I am sure others promote more than one site." To answer that question publicly - No! Our affiliate managers are freelancers. They are not employees. They are paid a salary regardless of how many members join or how many affiliates send sales. We have encouraged this so that this does not happen. We're VERY laid back here

Also, once our affiliate program relaunches, we will be in touch with Luke on behalf of adding a new thread / forum on GWW for support, updates, etc.

HERE'S OUR BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
    ALSO... ALL AFFILIATES WHO ARE CURRENT OR SIGN-UP BEFORE FRIDAY JULY 1st, we are increasing payouts! Payouts will become 60% rather than 50%. Anyone who becomes an affiliate after July 1st will remain at the 50% rev-share threash-hold.
    We're doing this as a welcome to our addition of staff - Blake. I know the 10% doesn't seem like much, but we hope it will help everyone in this tough time!

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Congrats PFLJayden and blake :catplus:
    Dade Williams

Congrats on all the high points of the post~!! Now is that 60% a permanent increase? Do you have to hit up a sales manager to get the increase, or is it automatic?

ps -- on the amad site where you talk about no review sites at the bottom of the page -- you need to correct the word provoked to revoked. Provoked means to agitate, where revoked means to pull away a privilege or membership.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Blake and congrats to AmAd!

a huge congrats to you guys and a welcome to Blake too. Sounds like you guys are rocking!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'm going to answer these one by one.... It's easier for me to remember everything LOL and to answer everything in one post.

Thanks Luke, J., and xopa! Greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Congrats on all the high points of the post~!! Now is that 60% a permanent increase? Do you have to hit up a sales manager to get the increase, or is it automatic?

ps -- on the amad site where you talk about no review sites at the bottom of the page -- you need to correct the word provoked to revoked. Provoked means to agitate, where revoked means to pull away a privilege or membership.
    We changed over all affiliate payouts last night from 50% to 60%. We also did an email blast to all affiliates informing them that we've changed their payouts. These affiliates are permanent.
    Anyone who signs up today through July 1st will be at the 60% payouts permanently. This change is for ALL affiliates whether they sent 0 sales or 5000 sales.
    We are going to begin allowing review sites in. It'll happen in about a couple weeks after the new affiliate program has been changed.

GWW Community Member
    congrats !

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Looking forward to the new sites! Especially for my new gaycumpigs blog
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

Quote Originally Posted by conran View Post
    Looking forward to the new sites! Especially for my new gaycumpigs blog
    Awesome! Can't wait to have you on board Conran!

If you'd like, I can email you some promotional images for our bareback "creampie" and cum swallowing videos such as what you have listed on your blog. You can send the traffic straight to the updates at http://sebastiansstudios.com/tour/ or http://xxxdto.com

Let me know, I'm here to help!