Thread: recruiting....

2QT2BSTR8

recruiting....

When recruiting new models, what works best for you? I have been working on it for the past week and have only gotten 8 people that want to do it on video. Someone told me to use Craigslist, which I did, but the ad was flagged and removed as this kind of recruitment is now against their tos. Any ideas or tips are appreciated!
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

One way you may want to try is asking the sites you produce content for to forward any model email applications to you. We get a lot of these, but are currently working with another company and sending the email applications to them.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Where are you looking at for models? California? Idaho? etc. Please let me know and I will forward over some model apps that we have. We receive anywhere from 5-10 model apps daily. I'm sure some will be usable for you

IF your looking for international models, unfortunately we can't help you. We have always rejected them. It's illegal to fly a model into the United States, film them, and fly them back.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    craigslist is a "hit & miss" ( more misses than hits - LOL ) and you have to be "creative" with your "need u 2 fuk" ad's ( I use words such as "adult photography" and "nudity required" ) but as mentioned it's not a "guarantee" source. ( probably better to go with something like "modelmayhem" , "adultmodelregsitry" , etc. but these are also limited sources since not all models "go all the way" and/or co$t more. )

the method which still works best for me is "walk up" ... hey man , wanna'grab a beer , so what do I do for a living ... I'm glad you asked ( interpreted: investment $3.00 beer and you get an "up to date and height & weight proportionate" idea of what they look like. - LOL )

- jim "northshore adult aquisitions & trafficking" :donmike:

p.s - be sure to always have a buisness card on hand , not everyone says yes immediately. ( interpreted: they need to go home and review their banking statement - LOL )

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    It's illegal to fly a model into the United States, film them, and fly them back.
    Why is that illegal?
    Bert

TwinkPay

Quote Originally Posted by asiaboy View Post
    Why is that illegal?
    There was a huge discussion on another forum about that. We were going to fly two guys over who do live camming from their homes for us and have them stay in a house for a week on live cam and film them in one movie. Before we did it, we consulted with our lawyer, his response was, "That is illegal because you are flying someone over here outside of the country, putting them on film to have sex, paying them, then sending them back." It's apparently borderline prostitution something. So we never took the risk.

Same thing for us. If I were to take a couple of models, go over to Canada to film, it would be illegal because we're crossing borders. It's okay if just we went over there, filmed the guys over there fucking and nobody else from the states, it would be legal.

It's hard to explain.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    does this have anything todo with working permits in canada or the US? I think Pierre Fitch sais something like this a good while ago about filming in the US and having to apply for a temporary working permit.
    :-D

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    The work permit issue seems to make more sense, I fail to see what modeling has to do with prostitution.
    Bert

TwinkPay

Guys, it's a 2257 thing. If you shoot a model on US soil, the only acceptable ID for 2257 purposes is a US-issued ID. Period. And about the only kind of US-issued ID that a foreign citizen can get is a work permit, and those are not easy to get. However, if you go outside the US to shoot, any government issued photo ID is acceptable for 2257. Even a US-issued ID. It's crazy, but it is what it is.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    That's why I'm not in the US to shoot UK/Euro models.

A lot of Euro models travel to the US to shoot, with BIG name adult studios, but I don't see those studios here telling us how they comply doing that.

However, I don't understand either how a fine art model, doing some posing, constitutes "working". Seems to me that is artistic expression.

Since Cal-Osha has cracked down on their :yb676: :yb676: :yb676: A lot of studios / companies have turned to "teaming up" with euro / international producers.
    Such as we have 2 producers in Europe that shoot exclusive videos for us.

A lot of the euro content on products from US based companies - I'm almost 100% certain that is what they've done. I see the same models paired with the same models as others have produced or distributed.

We also produce. We have an office in Vegas and in Indiana. That's how we get away from Cal-Osha. But the Cal-Osha is a total different story. But in that defense, we have all of our models test with local Health Departments.

What citiboyz said, that makes 100% sense and is logical. Also, from I've referenced since this posting so that I could also provide a better answer is true and accurate.

2257 basically rules our industry. Either your 100% compliant, or your 100% illegal. There's no in-between.