Thread: There's a Pirate Amongst Us...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

There's a Pirate Amongst Us...

It's been reported to us from CombatPiracyNow.com that BoyfriendBucks.com is using content which they don't have rights to use in marketing or on their paysite.

For example, they are using "Damon Blows Phoenix" from TIM on tubes. They've been busted for that.

SCREEN CAPS FOR THIS INCIDENT

We confirmed a couple of our images are on their banners they are using. We've never sold to them.

We know from dealing with them in the past, they are content hoarders. They steal content and claim "It was uploaded by a user" well, they have an office in Florida... They must fall under all associated 2257 requirements.

I suggest that everyone search for your content as we have and others have.

At this time if you look at ALL their tours, you will see that they have cloned them all into one since busted.

IF you find your content, I strongly advise purchasing a trial membership. They do have CCBill and Epoch as a biller. If your contnet is found, send an immediate DMCA. Included in a separate email, tell the biller why you made the transaction. You can dispute it with the biller... Kill 2 birds with one stone, you'll get refunded and you'll get your content down.

IF the billers have enough DMCA's they will shut them down.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    lame why cant they just buy their content like everyone else?
    Dade Williams

BoyfriendBucks is a DeeCash program. I pointed this out on the "Let's Talk about Boyfriend Bucks " thread on GayDemon - 16 or 17 pages later I **think** others finally agree that DeeCash is NOT a program to do business with.

DeeCash was caught stealing A LOT of content. They also were caught for not paying affiliates on secondary billers. Lloyd exposed the way that they could manipulate billers to that they almost never pay for affiliate joins. DeeCash also 'bought' SOBV and are working with those former owners...you know the ones that fucked over pretty much every single webmaster out there. And Dee never paid out on any of the SOBV debts.

Its a HUGE story. If you still promote DeeCash or any of their affiliate programs, you are doing so at your own risk. This is a list of their programs, as per http://www.signbucksdaily.com/marketing/blacklist/

Complete list of DeeCash/SOBV/Incredible Dollars/Solo Converts programs (all are based at the same office), which are hurting this industry the most of all.

In other news: DeeCash has bought all SOBV programs. Owed webmasters won't be paid.
    DeeCash isn't paying for back-up processor sales and mobile.

All NATS
    archivecash.com
    AdultMobileCash.com
    BadGirlBucks.com
    BangMeNowCash
    bbwdollars.com
    blingbucks.com - will be added soon
    BoyfriendBucks.com
    CamSpotCash.com
    chubbychecks.com
    DeeCash.com
    EbonyPays.com
    EliteDollars.com
    EpicCash.com
    ExtremePaychecks.com
    gaygravy.com
    gaypay.com
    GFKings.com
    GFProfits
    HypeTraffic.com
    incredibledollars.com
    JasonAndAlex.com
    JoinRightNow.com
    legalbait.com
    MayorsMoney.com
    MeatCash.com
    milfcash.com
    mitzas.com
    MovieProfits.com
    nichecastle.com
    NichedSites.com
    nichepay.com
    prideacess.com
    PureMeds.com
    pushamateurs.com - new
    RageCash.com
    realteencash.com
    rehabdollars.com
    Rude.com
    skintraffic.com
    SoloConverts.com
    STFUCash.com
    StiffyCash.com
    studpay.com
    tastydollars.com
    teenrevenue.com
    TrafficCashGold.com
    trannyexperts.com
    Trannypay.com
    triplexbonaza.com
    TripleXCash.com
    WildCash.com
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Well, they better be VERY careful. They are in the United States. And they're using content they have no rights to and defending it as "It was user submitted" WHERE IN THE HELL IS YOUR SUBMISSION FORM(S)?

They'll be shut down soon... especially on toying with Falcon, Treasure Island, Lucas Ent, Raging Stallion content. They are playing with fire!

This is why I love our Piracy Program! We've teamed up with A LOT of studios and when I see sites like this... It gets me close to having an orgasm because I love snitching on sites like these that profit from others!

DudesCash.com affiliates support
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    BoyfriendBucks is a DeeCash program. I pointed this out on the "Let's Talk about Boyfriend Bucks " thread on GayDemon - 16 or 17 pages later I **think** others finally agree that DeeCash is NOT a program to do business with.

DeeCash was caught stealing A LOT of content. They also were caught for not paying affiliates on secondary billers. Lloyd exposed the way that they could manipulate billers to that they almost never pay for affiliate joins. DeeCash also 'bought' SOBV and are working with those former owners...you know the ones that fucked over pretty much every single webmaster out there. And Dee never paid out on any of the SOBV debts.

Its a HUGE story. If you still promote DeeCash or any of their affiliate programs, you are doing so at your own risk. This is a list of their programs, as per http://www.signbucksdaily.com/marketing/blacklist/
    Damn... still deecash?!
    :pigs07:Fully 2257 compliant, paying twice a month:khi8g:
    100% hot amateur gay, str8, bi-curious and bisexual guys
    Just at Self Shot Boys . com - contact me for more info and start promoting it at Dudes Cash

Quote Originally Posted by GTP View Post
    Damn... still deecash?!
    Yep.

It's been months since the buyout. Apparently Tam states on other forums they are cleaning up... hmm... seems they're getting worse. I think it's a cover up.

Over the past 30 days, there's been over 100 allegations of copyright infringement of other producer content they're utilizing as marketing tools.

Secondly, as I stated... They are not 2257 compliant. I'm 100% certain of that. Their excuse is it's user based for video submission. That I find very difficult to believe.

I'm waiting for the moment that they submit the wrong studios content and end up being sued hard and lose everything. I think I would go to a bar and celebrate when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Lloyd exposed the way that they could manipulate billers to that they almost never pay for affiliate joins. DeeCash also 'bought' SOBV and are working with those former owners...you know the ones that fucked over pretty much every single webmaster out there. And Dee never paid out on any of the SOBV debts.
    They've apparently offiered a 1/10 offering of paying out owed debts. If you earned $100 you would get paid $10.00. After reading other forums, some webmasters have gone ahead and cut their loss and took the 1/10 offering for a fresh new start, etc. The ones who have publicized they've accepted the 1/10 offering - this debt has not been paid since.

I believe it's vital that nobody sends them affiliates. There's many other better programs to send your traffic. And those are where your money is reliable with those.

This new offer would be the second "payback debts" offer that they made, the first one being the increased PPS rates for new signups until the old debt was paid off. Let's remind everyone that they broke that promise too, without informing their webmasters. Once again, that was exposed on a forum.

GTP, not sure why you are upset (I assume you are with that comment). I am only sharing facts so that webmasters can decide for themselves if they want to risk working with DeeCash. Isn't that what forums are for? For us webmasters to share information to help each other learn, succeed and not get screwed out of our hard earned commissions?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Luke,

Please e-mail me at amad (at) amadvideos.com.

It's been reported by a consumer that they have 6 videos with your raunchybareback.com logo on them that they're using as their membersite content.

Thanks