Thread: Question for Bloggers - Themes

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.

Question for Bloggers - Themes

I've been experimenting with setting up some different kind of blog themes and was just wondering what you guys find works best these days? Do you think widescreen / large image blogs are better or prefer more narrow designs? Are there any themes in particular you use that you find work better then others?

Here's a theme I've been experimenting with but it's not really working as I hoped it would so think it's going to be back to the drawing board!
    http://www.gayforpayguys.com
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Hi
    right now I can't really tell you about your theme, because I'm working on bad monitor, but I can give you some thoughts.

Everyone has their own opinion about blogging and blog themes.
    You will find some people like a tight blog with few ads for more impact.
    You will find some folks enjoy the most techie type blog for that wow factor.
    You will find creativity is just the beginning. It depends on your target audience, your own design tastes, and you'll keep tweaking and tweaking its addictive!

If it was me I'd check out the competition
    find out what type of blog format they are using and then compare it to my own. See if you think they have any ideas you aren't using and improve upon a good idea.

Just my 2cents
    Teaser
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Personally, I like clean modern looking themes best, that seems to bring more focus on the blog content and less on the theme itself.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Thanks Luke and Teaser. I agree bringing more focus on the content rather then the theme is a good idea, although at the same time I'm hoping to find a theme that can present it in a bit of a new way. Not sure I'll find that so I might just go back to basics .
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.