Thread: Thoughts about spam...

Rainbo1956

Thoughts about spam...

Ok, I got on a tangent on another board and had to put it here too.

IMO...anyone giving their email addy out should already know, their going to get emails from the place they gave their addy too...unless it SAYS they will not.
    Even then, be prepared to get it anyway

(Here's where my whole point is! =)

I don't know why the hell people have such a problem anyway...I mean I don't like spam, cause it really does get outta hand and the virus senders SUCK big time...but, where I live, I get loads and I mean LOADS of flyers and them damn ads delivered from the post office every day.

Loads of actual, physical pieces of SHIT mail!!!

I tell you, I have a lawn and leaf garbage bag FULL by the end of every week...now, "That's" Spam...the worse kind.

I have to pay to have the garbage men to remove it...it goes into a landfill, fucks up our eco system...or I could burn it....same dif to the eco system though.

It's not just a simple click on the "delete" key...and poof...it's gone!

I begged the postal carrier to stop delivering it, and she tells me by law, she can't...WTF????
    Cause the "sender" has spent their money on the postage....Oye!!!!

grrrrrrr.....I hate snail mail spam!!!!!

Ok, rant over...

Ahhh, I feel a little better =)

AusCoding Allan
    I don't get any spam snail mail at all. ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) has a Do Not Mail Service which takes care of most of the reputable companies, I have a NO JUNK MAIL sign on the letterbox and due to Privacy Laws in Australia you cannot pass on addresses to other companies without the addressee's permission

As a result I still get the shits when I get spam email

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    I don't get any spam snail mail at all. ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) has a Do Not Mail Service which takes care of most of the reputable companies, I have a NO JUNK MAIL sign on the letterbox and due to Privacy Laws in Australia you cannot pass on addresses to other companies without the addressee's permission

As a result I still get the shits when I get spam email
    Wow, that's sounds very cool.
    I wish they had something like that here in the states.
    If I put a sign up on my mail box, the postal carrier would just take it down...probably try to fine me too for some kind of "defacing the mail box" shit....