Thread: filling out paperwork...on video?!?!?

2QT2BSTR8

filling out paperwork...on video?!?!?

I had a new model ask me if I filmed them filling out all of the paperwork before shoots, is this something I should be doing? He said the company he modeled for before did it for "safety" reasons. Opinions and thoughts are appreciated!
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

BoyProfits
    I have worked with a few film companies who film the model signing also. Its good for documentation and to show she is willing and happy to sign, shows identity and consent as well. Its mostly for security in case something legal comes up in the future in regards to that model.

I have heard stories that some models have given fake IDS, then later decided they wanted to sue. I never knew the outcome nor any companies personally that have had this happen, but that was the general idea for filming it, to use in case of such a legal problem.

I also have a mate that runs a recruitment company (not adult related) that films all his recruits / employees in the initial interview and also signing of contract. He basically just told me its to cover their ass and have everything documented to the full extent.
    Lewis

FuckYouCash.com | BoyProfits.com | PrettyInCash.com

Email: lewis /at/ boyprofits /dot/ com

it sounds like a good idea to protect yourself even more, I say go for it!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

2QT2BSTR8
    Sounds like a plan. Gonna start doing that from now on!
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    I've also seen many photographers / studios who take a close up digital picture with the model holding their legal government issued photo id right up next to their face or under their chin! You could just as easily add this step to your video of them signing the model release.