Thread: avs still relevent

avs still relevent

I was a member of a well know avs many, many moons ago and went to the site yesterday to retrive my password etc. I noticed that they are not taking on any more new webmasters.

I just wanted to know if others still find avs systems a good form of traffic or has the general masses moved on to something else.

thoughts...opinions

thanks
    Love what I do! Cum and visit anytime...
    Movies, resources & more :fucked:

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboi View Post
    I was a member of a well know avs many, many moons ago and went to the site yesterday to retrive my password etc. I noticed that they are not taking on any more new webmasters.

I just wanted to know if others still find avs systems a good form of traffic or has the general masses moved on to something else.

thoughts...opinions

thanks
    Well, if you find Lancelot back in operation (under a new name of course..and assuming they crawled out of the rock they were under)...tell them to make a direct deposit of several thousand dollars into my bank account asap.

AVS..eh...think that's pretty 1990's frankly.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    The general masses moved on to blogs and tubes.

GWW Community Member
    Mancheck is still fully functional and they still approve new sites.

Global Male Pass is still running, but they're useless because they have a $4.95 trial. Webmasters used to get 100% of $23.95, now you get 100% of $4.95.

I still make decent money from Mancheck, but I haven't submitted a site in a few months.