Thread: vod to sell content?

2QT2BSTR8

vod to sell content?

Dumb question....there used to be a site where content providers could upload their videos, and be able to make money off of them without having their own paysite. We started filming, and would like to see a somewhat immediate return in our investment, but our paysite isn't due to launch until the begining of September. Anyone know what the site is? For some reason I thought it was xtube, but can't find a link or info about anything close to that on their site. Any help is much appreciated!
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I don't know what type of content you are creating but XTube isnt usually where you want to start dropping your content in the life cycle of a scene. And Ive never seen a site where you upload your full scene and make instant money out of it. There is VOD business models such as Aebn, HotMovies and MaleFlixx where you usually send a "packaged" movie with scenes and they do the compression and the distribution for you if that is what you are looking for.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Our BadpuppyVideo VOD site would love to have you on board. We pay 30% non exclusive. You can get further details at http://badpuppyvideo.com/webmaster

If you have any additional questions, our Studio Coordinator Mario would be happy to assist you. He can be reached at Scheduling@doggonemedia.com

And I can tell you from experience that badpuppy's Lisa is a sweetheart to work with, as is Bill
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    AEBN, BadpuppyVideo /DogGone, HotMovies, XTube - that's about it, in descending order.

4 years later, I still wish there was a paysite operator interested in whipping up paysites for some of us 1-man content producing shops, and incorporate such in their network of paysites.

One indie paysite on the side of the road, isn't going to attract the same attention as a multiplex of 711/McDonalds/gas stations on the Interstate.

The 4 VOD providers are awesome, but having a paysite would be nice, too.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Thanks Luke & Nick! That's very sweet of you! Nick, if you ever wish to build a paysite offering your studio content, we'd be thrilled to promote it as a part of the Badpuppy Network. If someone were to buy a membership to your site, they'd automatically have access to your site and the entire Badpuppy Network! We'd host it, provide you with what ever disc space and bandwidth you'd need, as well as manage your customer support. Your site could even be added as a site to promote through our PuppyCash program. We handle everything except the building and updating of the sites hosted here!

2QT2BSTR8
    Thanks Lisa! I will probably do that tomorrow! I know your site is well established, and the name has been out there for a while. Just one question, would I be allowed to do one video clip at a time, or would it have to be an entire DVDs worth at once?
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

How long have you been gay?
    AEBN is interested in taking a look at your content for both DVD or single scenes. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss options.

Thanks,
    Matthew S Gleason
    AEBN Gay Content Sales Admin.
    matthew.gleason@aebn.net
    icq- 598484828