I've been running BlokeToys.co.uk since taking over from a friend about 18 months ago, and after all that time it's just not performing. There are a few sites out there sending me traffic, but Google is sending me less than 50 a day. I don't know what I've done to piss them off, but I'm guessing it might be lack of new content.

I'm on the verge of closing it down, but I thought I'd have one more shot at it. I've revamped the design, changed a few layout aspects, kicked out some links, optimized some images for loading...

I'm going to spend a couple of weeks adding blog posts and new products daily to see if that helps.

I really don't want to let it go because it was my first project, but it's becoming a pain while it's not earning. For every £1 I make I'm spending an hour processing, updating, link-building etc.

So, I was thinking, while I can't really add links to the shop that will benefit the average blogger out there, is anyone interested in linking to BlokeToys with my favorite keywords "Fleshjack", "Mens Sex Toys" or "Gay Sex Toys" and I will add a link to your blog from two of mine? Both have good traffic.

That sounds fair doesn't it?

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who might have some ideas for traffic - on a budget. :icon_biggrin:
PM me if interested, or discuss below if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Cheers all!