Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suggestions on finding live models

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.

suggestions on finding live models

we are going to add live chat cams on our site. anybody have suggestions for recruiting a few guys besides Craig's list?

have you tried creating a profile on the dating/hook-up sites with info to apply? You might be able to pick up a few there!

Tommy Stone|Marketing Director|VideoClickers.com

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    adam 4 adam
    and any hookup sites like gay.com
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

thanks guys, i will try that!

2QT2BSTR8
    Be careful with doing that though. We did the same and got banned from many sites. Then we moved to grindr and a few other gay social apps and got banned there too! Tried making new accounts but the ip and phone number (or something of that nature) have been blocked
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

try to contact some cam studio that having lots of gay model working on cam sites......

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

are there any cam studios as members here????

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by chickwoutadick View Post
    are there any cam studios as members here????
    We do here at PhillyFratLive.com one of our sites. We're in a similar situation as we're rounding up for our Winter Season (We're going into our Fall Season now).

If you don't mind, let us know what you find. Unfortunately, we cannot refer models while they are in our house. But when they are done and their contract is over with us, perhaps we can talk to our models and refer them over to you.

hey jayden, i would appreciate any referrals you can send my way. so far, i have had one guy email that he is interested. yeah!! are you guys offering any affiliate programs for your site?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Absolutely,

Here you are: http://amadbucks.com/pflbanners.html
    Signup Link: http://amadbucks.com/signup.html

Here's where we find our models:
    Adam4adam - Start the conversation as if your their friend, then ask them if they ever thought about doing live cam shows, etc.

Cam4 is awesome! You can see them in action, then ask them in a chat.

CamFrog.com is great as well - same as cam4.

Craigslist under the talent section - Keep it clean. Use this phrase "Male Adult Live Cam Work"

If you have a local "gay rag" you can put it in there.

I know some of you aren't fond of Cybersocket, but we have advertised in the classifieds section there as well.

If you have blogs, post a banner that says, "Live Cam Models Wanted" link it straight over to a live cam model app.

Also, we have some model apps of guys we aren't using at this time, I can email you over some if you give me your email if it's okay that they work remotely.

My email is amad (at) amadvideos.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    I have been looking to get into contact with some popular gay models. its like pulling teeth. If anyone can help i will give you a piece of the action i need them for.
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel d View Post
    I have been looking to get into contact with some popular gay models. its like pulling teeth. If anyone can help i will give you a piece of the action i need them for.

Have you tried contacting their agents? Which type of models are you looking for?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    I am new to using models/agencies. i have contacted a few no replies as of yet. i will re e mail them again this week
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

Most of them will have contact info on their social networking pages as well. Try looking up their twitter or FB's.

2QT2BSTR8
    As far as using Adam4adam and the like for recruiting, be careful, one complaint from a member and they ban your account. I have had numerous accounts banned for this (I am on my 9th adam4adam account). Craigslist works, but you have to be careful of how you word it, if it even smells of something adult related someone will complain, and the ad taken down, I don't even want to guess how many of those ads I have done. What I have done, is worked with local gay nightclubs to go recruiting durring their chicken nights (18 and up night) I take some of my models to work the crowd as strippers and we also get to scope out the guys we might be interested in, once we see them then I approach them (or as my models say I go in for the kill), and see if they would be willing to meet to discuss the positions we have available. I have recruited at least 20 guys this way.
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John