Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I need your help

I'd rather be whole, than good

Hi I need your help

Hi it's been a long time since I have been active in the broads!:icon_exclaim:
    After many years in adult business first with my own network of sites, then I have worked for others.
    I am in need of a new gig! I have been in adult since 1998 with adult underwear sales and sites.
    From 2001-2005 I run a network of gay sites of my own! In 2005 I started working for a large network of
    TGP'S I ran a partnership program for this network. With duty's like collecting money from webmaster looking to post there galleries.
    to updating the network with content daily. I did do some work with the trades for the network as well. About the same time I started posting
    galleries for others. With my plate full and working full time from home I sold off my content and sites in 2008-2009. As time went on I took on
    more work with blogs and tubes. I quit working the network of TGP and worked for one person.! Doing this time I help this CO by doing all kinds of custom
    gallery building I worked well with the gallery designers and took care of adding the content movies, pictures and so on. I also worked on blogs daily making custom movie content and pictures for a network of gay blogs. I spent the last 2 years making custom tube content as well!

Now on to my point I need a new job!!I have taken the summer off to rest and spent time with friends! But I need to get back to work and keep my brain working.. Any ideas?
    Please get in touch with me via email seanbella2011@gmail.com

You have a lot of material creation for marketing experience ... what part of all the things you have done did you find to be challenging, fun, something to get out of bed for, and is it something you should look at starting up again?

goodluck to you

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    You have a lot of material creation for marketing experience ... what part of all the things you have done did you find to be challenging, fun, something to get out of bed for, and is it something you should look at starting up again?
    Hey Bec!
    Nice to see people from our past still hard are work. I think the days of working for myself have gone. I did think up until this last 1/4 the market would leave room for me, But I am not sure it's worth the time or money to build out a blog or tube network at this time. The gay market has changed so much in the last few years. I would love to put a few gigs together working for others. Please let me know if your in need of part time help.
    Harold

Quote Originally Posted by dappz View Post
    goodluck to you
    Thank you

welcome back to the forum and the biz, I will ask around and see if I can find anything for you. Hopefully someone here will be able to help too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    welcome back to the forum and the biz, I will ask around and see if I can find anything for you. Hopefully someone here will be able to help too.
    Thanks Luke nice to see you working forum.. I never left the BIZ just been working full time up until now for someone I will leave unnamed!
    :Cheerful:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    names make news.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    names make news.
    Yea but I am not going to name names!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have a couple of threads about my eBooks, DVDs, and theaters on AEBN, HotMovies and DogGone Video which you could promote and earn rev share.

I don't give away clips of my work, except for a couple on YouTube, and those do not show frontal male nudity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickbaer

Quote Originally Posted by buffdude View Post
    Hey Bec!
    Nice to see people from our past still hard are work. I think the days of working for myself have gone. I did think up until this last 1/4 the market would leave room for me, But I am not sure it's worth the time or money to build out a blog or tube network at this time. The gay market has changed so much in the last few years. I would love to put a few gigs together working for others. Please let me know if your in need of part time help.
    Harold
    Unfortunately, no, I don't have any work available at the present time. But I'll put you on the "when I need ____ done, call this guy" list!

Harold -- I'm not recalling the buffdude handle, do I know you under a different screen name ... or can you relate something that will help jog my memory of what you were working with, on, etc a few years back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Unfortunately, no, I don't have any work available at the present time. But I'll put you on the "when I need ____ done, call this guy" list!

Harold -- I'm not recalling the buffdude handle, do I know you under a different screen name ... or can you relate something that will help jog my memory of what you were working with, on, etc a few years back?
    Hi Bec,
    Did you not work with us when we run gttrades.com? Maybe not! I know I have see you around for years here when Lee was running things. Thanks for keeping me in mind.
    Harold

Quote Originally Posted by buffdude View Post
    Hi Bec,
    Did you not work with us when we run gttrades.com? Maybe not! I know I have see you around for years here when Lee was running things. Thanks for keeping me in mind.
    Harold
    No, wasn't me ... so you probably just recognize me from the board(s). But hey, that's fine too!! :img89:

A Small BUMP for me!

So I have a had a couple of talks with other webmasters here and no luck. I would really like to have something set for September. Were should I post a AD today? Other forums?
    I did not think this would be a hard thing to come with part time work.