Thread: Hello from Manchester, UK!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Hello from Manchester, UK!

I made it to Manchester, UK!

I spent 3 months in Cardiff, 2+ weeks in Liverpool, 2 weeks in Dublin... slowly heading back towards London so i can be ready to go to Prague. Maybe Amsterdam for the AVN show right before Prague, but that depends on time and money.

goodluck to you

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I hope you can promote my product lines.

They are all rev share - CCBill, AEBN, HotMovies, DogGone, Amazon...

See http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=37282

How long have you been gay? TrustCash's Avatar
    Congratulations Nick!

If I had an extra $300 in eBook and/or DVDs sales in the next 2 weeks, I'd be able to afford to go to Amsterdam, on the way to Prague!

Hint, hint.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    How was Cardiff? Are you living over there now?
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Cardiff was not as Welsh as Wrexham and Liverpool! I spent 3 months in Cardiff, but should have spent less time south, and more time north. After Liverpool, I spent 2 weeks in Dublin, 2 in Manchester and now 1 in Leeds - shooting model projects for my sites.

I flew to London, Train to Cardiff, Train to Wrexham, Train to Liverpool, Train and Ferry to Dublin and return, Train to Manchester... Trains here are timely and fair priced. But Train(s) to Prague would be more expensive than a flight, not to mention the time involved.

Flights are reasonable around Europe, but not within the UK. Lodging is not reasonable - compared to the US.

Sept 10 I need to be out of the UK (US citizens can stay 180 days in the UK, then must vacate for 180 days).

Prague is next, although I would like to go to the Amsterdam show as well. It would be an expensive hotel stay in AMS. And I don't spend 100 Eur money on myself while trying to shoot and edit on the road.

Hello from my iPad in Birmingham UK.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I envy you traveling!
    :-D

It isn't easy but but with decent Internet service it is doable.

2 years ago I stayed with a GWW member in Poland. This time I'm doing it on my own. Both has is pluses and negatives.

I'm pretty happy with the models I work with, and the different outdoor scenes and interior hotel rooms for visual variety.

My work is in chronological order, newest to oldest, on my sites. The non-UK Body Guards models are regularly acquired from a photographer friend in the US.