Thread: (Submitted) gallery databases

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

(Submitted) gallery databases

Looking for gay galleries;

Back in the days there used to be sites for webmasters to get galleries from (no sponsorgalleries), but general submitted TGP galleries.

Anyone can help me with this?

I have basically lost all my submitted galleries from the last few years and don't want to fill sites with just promogalleries.

Frank

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    how big is your site. i can probally get you some good submitters
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Quote Originally Posted by gaythumbs View Post
    Looking for gay galleries;

Back in the days there used to be sites for webmasters to get galleries from (no sponsorgalleries), but general submitted TGP galleries.

Anyone can help me with this?

I have basically lost all my submitted galleries from the last few years and don't want to fill sites with just promogalleries.

Frank
    Frank I think i have galleries from last year I can get you! Also I am looking for gallery building work! You can view my post here http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=37267
    Again good to see you buddy!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Do you have examples?

I think these days, most TGP sites are filled with FHGs as these make the TGP site owners some easy money. If you are interested, we have FHGs for all 4 of our programs, PM me and I will get you join links and get your accounts approved asap (if you don't have accounts already). if nothing else, this will give you a good large base of galleries to use until you get some new ones submitted
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Do you have examples?
    You know let me work on that. I am not a designer. I do the content and other fun stuff. But really would like to make some new ones. I just have not gotten around to setting up a server yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I think these days, most TGP sites are filled with FHGs as these make the TGP site owners some easy money. If you are interested, we have FHGs for all 4 of our programs, PM me and I will get you join links and get your accounts approved asap (if you don't have accounts already). if nothing else, this will give you a good large base of galleries to use until you get some new ones submitted
    Luke.
    This is going to sound one-sided. But I still feel giving webmaster access to the whole photo shoot and videos to make there own custom galleries, tube content. and blog post.
    I understand rules have to be in place with trust webmasters!
    I know the story's about whole movies getting into tube sites and the rest of the story's I just see bring able to pick and choose is better for sales.
    Keep up the good work.