Hi there,

It's been a ton of work, but Solo Sluts is finally live and kicking! For those who might be turned off by solo female content, don't go past the warning page. :str:

I'm imagining there are a few folks on the board here that promote various forms of adult content and thought perhaps some of you may be interested in giving us a try. The ratios are pretty good considering the financial climate in the US right now and there are currently 60+ models plus lots of content to promote with.

Take a tour and see if we have something your surfers might be into. If so, sign up with the Solo Sluts Affiliate Program.

I've been an affiliate for a while now, so I hold affiliates in high regard. The Solo Sluts tour is leak-free and you will get great support from yours truly. The sign up page will inform you of what to expect in the way of promo tools, payout commissions, cookie length and other relevant details.

Regular Newsletters are sent out every Monday for those who choose to accept webmaster emails from inside the CCBill Affiliate interface, and there is a promo tools area that is updated twice a week with fresh content. Along with archived promo content of course. There is a url included in the CCBill signup email for registration to the promo tools area.

Thanks very much for your support of Solo Sluts if you choose to promote us.

Jeff