Thread: Sexiest TV Anchorman Vote

willwest

Sexiest TV Anchorman Vote

Vote for your favorite sexy TV news anchorman to appear in Playgirl. This is a simple one page destination with no fussy pop-ups or advertising. So check it out and send your vote just for fun.

Keith Olbermann is my personal first choice and Anderson Cooper is a close second choice candidate. Smart is sexy…very sexy. Who is your favorite news stud?

Bell

Re: Sexiest TV Anchorman Vote

Originally posted by willwest
    Vote for your favorite sexy TV news anchorman to appear in Playgirl. This is a simple one page destination with no fussy pop-ups or advertising. So check it out and send your vote just for fun.

Keith Olbermann is my personal first choice and Anderson Cooper is a close second choice candidate. Smart is sexy…very sexy. Who is your favorite news stud?

I don't know what either of them LOOK like...
    do you have a link to a sample picture of each ??

~Bell

BDBionic
    there's this one guy with a young face but gray hair who was on ABC news in like the middle of the night a few years back. But now he's got a show on CNN I think?

ahhh while I was typing this out his name (I think?) popped in to my head. Anderson Cooper. I didn't realize he and the guy you'd mentioned were one in the same. I don't watch TV anymore but from what I remember, he was a hottie

Darren Austin
    I think Diane Sawyer is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason
    Anderson Cooper is WAY hot!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Cooper is hot, Hemmer is sexy too especially in swim trunks and it's been said he has a large snake in his pants

Jasun
    Not only is Anderson Cooper one hot hunk o man, he's on our team... he's kind of quiet about it, and doesn't bring it up much (don't wanna scare the soccer Moms, you know), but he's out, open and apparently has a boyfriend (which means I'm yet again SOL... first it was Bionic Brian, then Anderson... I have no luck at all).

Not that taht makes him hotter or anything.

Oh, who am I fooling?.. yes it does.