Thread: Check from Verotel

Check from Verotel

I'm confused about getting a check from Verotel. Anyone have a clue what/where/why I would get an affiliate payment directly from them? Aren't they just a payment option that sponsors add to their membership signup pages?

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.
    i'll take it if you don't want it!! ha!

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Verotel is a processor like CCBill or Epoch.
    Sponsors use them to process yes, but checks come from them.

I don't promote a lot of Verotel sites but a few I'm aware of include: Bentley Race, Boys Smoking, and Jizz addiction.

You should be able to see where the sales are coming from in NiftyStats.

Quote Originally Posted by PUMPaul View Post
    Verotel is a processor like CCBill or Epoch.
    Sponsors use them to process yes, but checks come from them.

I don't promote a lot of Verotel sites but a few I'm aware of include: Bentley Race, Boys Smoking, and Jizz addiction.

You should be able to see where the sales are coming from in NiftyStats.
    NiftyStats went off my computer when they changed the free version down to the ability to use like only 10 sponsors. And an email I got today states that they are no longer supporting it either, only a paid version.

But I see that you're saying that Verotel evidently has an account for me ... is there any way to access it to see what sort of sales are going through them?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Does the memo of the check give you any further information?

This happened to us a year ago. We emailed Verotel, gave them the check number and the amount. They gave us an explination. It was one of those TicketsClub processors.

yes, Verotel is a biller just as CCBill, Epoch, etc. I don't promote many because I don't see many verotel sites out there. A lot of programs that I'm thinking off hand use them as a secondary or third biller.

But email them with the check number, amount, and verify yourself through your name, etc.. They should be able to help.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    JJ - I don't see any links on those 3 sites that you are an affiliate of any sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post

It was one of those TicketsClub processors.
    OH OH OH ~~!!!! ... Lightbulb goes on .... I do have some sites I signed up to promote and there are some links floating around, and evidently they have been making some sales over the years

I'm not on my computer right now, but when I get it set back up I know now where to look on my hard drive for account information.

Thanks everyone for the assist! :love:

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    JJ - I don't see any links on those 3 sites that you are an affiliate of any sponsors.
    Nick,
    We have more than 3 sites. We have over 200 sites on the internet.

Secondly, I'm going to speak my mind to you...
    You ask for help from us with having your videos removed on pirate sites. You have asked us for our help in the general areas of GWW. We've had a lot of go arounds on the forums. You've slammed us on another board. Do you really expect us to help you?
    In all honesty, you've burned a bridge with me by slamming us and to be quite truthful with you Nick, I will never help you in any problem large or small. If I were to come across your content on pirate sites, I would look the other way as if I've never seen it. That's how I feel about helping you. But I'm not that kind of person. I have gone out of my way many times to help others on this board with no monetary compensation requested. Only to help because I am that type of person.

I have gone out of my way in providing you with guidance on this forum through various posts. I have given you suggestions on methods of selling your e-books and providing the public with more information on your Triangle Dream line. But yet you continue to slam us one way or another.

I have spoken to you many times that I am not JJ. I am Jayden Reichart. I am employed by Amad Media Distribution, INC.

I am very well familiar of what happened with you in the past between JJ and yourself and I am not taking sides nor do I want to be thrown in the middle of it. Those experiences were over 3 years ago before I even started here. Leave me out of it.

If you want help, if you want us to battle your videos in piracy, and you want to treat me with respect and stop slamming us, I'll help you. Otherwise shut up, stop with your comments, and leave us including myself out of your posts. I don't feel that I have said anything out of line. I come on this board to be a part of the community, to interact with others in an appropriate behavior, to help others if I may, and to ask for help, etc.

I hope this resolves any battles that you may have. I'm asking for you to treat me like a human being and not someone to nit pick at.

I'm sorry if I've said anything that violates the TOS of this forum. I have sent emails and PM's to Nick, they have obviously gone unacknowledged which is why I am stating them here.

I wish you nothing but success Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    OH OH OH ~~!!!! ... Lightbulb goes on .... I do have some sites I signed up to promote and there are some links floating around, and evidently they have been making some sales over the years

I'm not on my computer right now, but when I get it set back up I know now where to look on my hard drive for account information.

Thanks everyone for the assist! :love:
    Have you figured it out yet Bec? Perhaps I can help you take a look and maybe find a site. A second thought is that some sites may use Verotel as a secondary. For instance if a CCBill transaction is declined, they'll be directed to Verotel for payment and such, and that could be a reason you've received a Verotel check.