Thread: Google+ Hangouts now on YouTube

Google+ Hangouts now on YouTube

Google quietly released a new feature on YouTube last week which allows Google+ users to create "Hangouts" on any video page.

Up until now, during a Hangout, users could watch a video and have everyone else in that particular Hangout view the video with them. As of today, users on the Youtube site can start a hangout around any particular video.

While at any video on Youtube.com, you simply have to click on the “Share” button beneath the video. As usual, the video link, as well as various other ways to share it online will pop up. What’s new though, is the “Watch with your friends. Start a Google+ Hangout” link to the right. All you have to do is click that and it launches a Hangout window where the video of your choice is playing within that Hangout. This is a great way to shorten the process of watching videos with friends at the same time within a Hangout.
    Looks like this is could be a great way to start getting softcore videos to your Google+ fans! The full article on this release can be read at http://plusheadlines.com/just-in-start-a-google-hangout-from-youtube/1262/
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Sigh, but not OUR kind of videos.

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.
    why can't you put up a teaser video inviting people to your websites?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have put up video clips on YouTube. They usually get flagged for content, and sometimes removed. No full frontal male nudity, just massage or 2 guys kissing.

I assume it is more because of competitors not wanting competition, than religious zealots.

I got my +1 Button fixed on http://www.NickBaerGallery.com . Its javascript was conflicting with earlier page js, so I moved it around a bit.

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.
    i G+ you nick.