Thread: My new partnership with a live cam site.......

2QT2BSTR8

My new partnership with a live cam site.......

Ok so not only I am just starting up the new studio (We move into brand new office / Studio in a week or so - I will post pictures then!), I was offered a 50% share of a brand new live webcam site - all I have to do essentially, is do the technical stuff (designing the site, installing code/software for streaming webcams, etc). But I have a few questions to ask and thought maybe someone here might have an answer to one or all of my questions.

• I have searched online for script/software for streaming the webcams, and found stuff ranging in price from $600 to $20,000 - has anyone tried or using any particular one and like it? are there any to avoid?
    • Payment Processing - I used CCbill in the past, any better suggestions?
    • We would like to have the option to leave a tip for a live model - is there a processing company that will do this?
    • I have seen on personal cam sites (years ago) where you had the option to buy a toy and have it sent to the model to use in future cam shows - is something like this still available?
    • Any other really cool ideas we could add to it? (no sarcasm please - I can't tell sarcasm online very well! )

Once again - this is all in the very early planning stages, and I pretty much pissed away all my good ideas on the studio, and our first paysite - so now I am at a loss for really neat ideas, granted I still have plenty of time to get this done (I haven't been given a deadline by the other partner of the site - yet).

Any and all ideas, thoughts, comments, help is EXTREMELY appreciated!

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    will the two boys i picked out in my last post "re:site design" be on the cams :pumped:
    Dade Williams

I have no experience setting up a live site, but I know the software is expensive! But you need good quality software to run a live site without having to deal with crap issues every time someone with a different os or browser tries to buy a show!

For billing, CCBill is a great option as is Epoch. I would contact both of these companies to see what their solutions are for live sites. Both are very helpful and have a lot of experience in the adult industry so should be able to assist.

Tips, presents, etc are all GREAT ideas. I have also seen setups where the show is free for a group, but they will only start "performing" once they receive so much in tips. From what I hear, those billing options do well.

Good luck with your new venture and keep us all updated with its progress.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Yes the tipping thing seems like a good idea these days. Wouldn't that just be handled by your site in the form of tokens? Not by the processor?

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.
    i like the "buying a toy" idea. i haven't seen that done yet, but i'm not an expert at what all the sites are doing. i think it would make the visitor feel "special" when he saw his item being used!!

You can just be a studio with us, we have the software, billing and most important the members that will make you money, Contact me if you want to know more V@VS.com

ePayServices
    brett@epayservices.com