Thread: livetwinks.com

2QT2BSTR8

livetwinks.com

We are thinking if going with the stated domain for the new live cam site but was told there was at one time a site with the same name. Can anyone tell me what their reputation was like? Obviously we don't want to go with it if they had a bad rep.
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by erosproductions View Post
    We are thinking if going with the stated domain for the new live cam site but was told there was at one time a site with the same name. Can anyone tell me what their reputation was like? Obviously we don't want to go with it if they had a bad rep.
    I've heard of the same site. It's been a long time, I can't remember if that's the exact domain or not.
    I will tell you this from our experience... Maybe this may help others.

IF you find a really good domain, you can google the history of the domain. If it's had a live time of a good amount of time, I'd say get the domain.

When we got TheBarebackPig.com for a model of ours and then took the blog over, the site still had links going to it. About 9 sites were still linking to it. So once it launched with us, those 9 sites linking to it were essentially free traffic

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    nice domain I see some of your models :-) ;-) :-P :-O <3
    Dade Williams

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    We had their cams for years, but they left the business back over a year ago, maybe longer and we bought their domain from them. http://www.livetwinkscam.com/

We currently use it for one of our Flirt4free white label sites. They were nice guys and I'm not aware of any thing in relation to their having any kind of bad reputation.

That domain name rocks. I would use it, I would just be sure to develop a site that is fresh and new and obviously different from the old site. And hopefully surfers will realise its a different site and not bug you about their old memberships!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    They did not have much of a membership base at all. Their business model was more about selling their live feeds to membership sites to be used in the member area. So them bugging about their previous memberships should not be too big of an issue.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    They did not have much of a membership base at all. Their business model was more about selling their live feeds to membership sites to be used in the member area. So them bugging about their previous memberships should not be too big of an issue.
    Lisa is the queen of the industry. Kind of like the Queen of England. I've learned the hard way, Lisa is always right! HA! She certainly knows her stuff and does not lie nor beat around the bush. She calls a vibrator a vibrator, and a dildo a dildo. There's no in-between with her. :img56:

I would believe this information. And since she brings it up, I do recall this. In my eyes, they dropped off the face of the earth it seems over night.