Thread: LinkSpun

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

LinkSpun

Does anyone here use Linkspun.com?
    How are you doing with it?

I've found it to be super uber fantastic and figured I would pass it on! It's easy to use, navigational friendly. One thing I've found out is it monitors linkage. For example if your linking to them, they aren't linking to you or their site isn't live anymore you will get an alert. And vise versa. It's great! It tells them what your PR is and tells you what theirs are.

I've found it useful and thought I would pass it on

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    I love it too
    Dade Williams

yeah i found a lot of trades on there a while back, haven't been there for a few months though. Just be cautious, there are a lot of link spammers there, I found this particularly true of those that did live cam blogs.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    yeah i found a lot of trades on there a while back, haven't been there for a few months though. Just be cautious, there are a lot of link spammers there, I found this particularly true of those that did live cam blogs.
    I've found this out. Another thing I've found out is that other users will drop your link, your still linking to them. Unless you watch your inbox very closely, you can overlook it.

Before sending or accepting a request, always look at the site your requesting to trade with. Always double check the URL's. If your not careful, you could be caught in the spam act. It can be very easily overlooked.

Also, pay direct attention to sites you are linking to. I found one site that forwards his domain to another site, the other site forwards to his site.

Keeping all of this in mind, you do find some great trades. YOu just have to do a bit of investigation before moving forward. Our PR Rank went up to a PR 2. It can jump and give you great alexa results as well.

:mar:

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    I love it too
    No comment. :p That's not the only thing you love. :icon115: