Thread: 2012 Gay Net Directory New format and cheaper pricing!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

2012 Gay Net Directory New format and cheaper pricing!

I wanted to let you know we have an all new format for the annual directory. We are only including 200 listings similar to those that are attached on our comp. Your site has been included in the comp. A listing like this is only $95 this year! So that buys essentially a full page ad. We write the editorial but you can have lots of impact on what is said. We also have full page ads, 1/2 Page ads and 1/4 page ads. When you buy a full page ad you get two listings comped so one for randyblue and one for the new site. The price for full page ads is $1695. A half page ad gets you 1 listing and that is $895. A 1/4 page ad is only $575 and does not include a listing.

So for the price of what a full page ad used to cost you can get the equivalent of 3 pages. For the price of a 1/2 page ad you get 1.5 pages. ;-)
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

For those that aren't familiar with this ... is it an online directory, or a hard copy directory that gets mailed out? If mailed, how many copies go out? etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    For those that aren't familiar with this ... is it an online directory, or a hard copy directory that gets mailed out? If mailed, how many copies go out? etc ...
    Hi Lady! It is annual directory that we sell online and to many book stores.. We print 30k and also give them out at all of our events! Hope you are well my friend!
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMarketing View Post
    Hi Lady! It is annual directory that we sell online and to many book stores.. We print 30k and also give them out at all of our events! Hope you are well my friend!
    Hey darlin, how have you been doing? We have got to meet up next year at an event ... possibly Phoenix?

but ... Back to the directory -- what does it contain, as in, what is it a directory of? Who would be using it, consumers or webmasters?

Holly, this looks interesting. So for $95 we can get a site featured like the RB listing above? Is it one per program or unlimited?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Holly, this looks interesting. So for $95 we can get a site featured like the RB listing above? Is it one per program or unlimited?
    Hey Bec and Luke,
    It is a consumer book! So we are keeping it open to member sites and sex toy stores! You can buy as many as you like so if you have 3 sites it would a page for each site at $95 per page.. does that make sense? Also btw we take these to all the shows and events like Gay pride!
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Hey darlin, how have you been doing? We have got to meet up next year at an event ... possibly Phoenix?

but ... Back to the directory -- what does it contain, as in, what is it a directory of? Who would be using it, consumers or webmasters?
    I will be in Phoenix for sure! I hope you are! If you are lets grab lunch?? I miss you
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    hey holly are you on icq or skype?
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel d View Post
    hey holly are you on icq or skype?
    Hey you both! Icq 242 433 685 Skype hollyruprecht
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Holly, what is the deadline for this? I would like to discuss this further but cannot do so this week due to personal reasons.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Holly, what is the deadline for this? I would like to discuss this further but cannot do so this week due to personal reasons.
    Hey Luke, Hope you are ok! I will be selling this up until Oct 6th .. but if you think you want one let me know ASAP.. Thanks mister
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development