Thread: Important Information from AmadBucks.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Important Information from AmadBucks.com

I'm writing today because this has been brought to our attention...

Amadbucks sites are updating as normal. Affiliate emails have not been sent out for a period of time due to a virus. Some how a virus got into the server we do our email blasts from. We do them in-house.
    The damage done is not an easy fix. This is why we have shut down 3 sites temporarily. These sites are:
    Gaybarebackvideos.com
    JaysRoom.com
    Mybarebackbuddy.com

At this time we are not certain if the virus attacked these sites. We do not believe anything has otherwise while navigating through the sites you would see malicious information triggering many of the protection software programs such as Avast, Zone Alarm, etc.

Due to so many files upon hundreds of thousands, it's very time tedious.

These 3 sites are being routed to Sebastian Studios our best converting site amadbucks manages.

Please bare with us as we sort through this.

Should you need promotional material to promote our sites, please contact me directly by emailing me at: amad (at) amadvideos.com or hit me up on ICQ 252-744-225

IF you have sent us emails today, please resend them. To continue in effort of correcting the infected files, etc. we've had to uninstall and reinstall Eudora.

Questions, Comments, Concerns I am ALWAYS around!

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    slutty server hope it clears up :img67:
    Dade Williams

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    slutty server hope it clears up :img67:
    slutty huh? :158:

ugh, I hate having to deal with server viruses / rootkits / etc. Good luck I hope you and your host are able to get this sorted quickly!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Well, here's the situation...

First and foremost, EVERYONE you need to make sure you keep updated with wordpress, shopping carts, CMS's, etc. This is how whatever we have got in according to National Net.
    If you host multiple sites on 1 hosting platform, everything hosted and any files you have on that 1 platform can get infected very fast even within minutes if not seconds.

We're getting closer to being finished but about another several days to go to only finish the scan. We have close to a million files on the server, if not more. So as you see this is very tedious.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    blah u see any m22.php ? nice root kit

do you firewall all ports except 80 ?

i have it so locked down the tech team has to jump hoops to assist me soooo annoying but worth it
    Dade Williams

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    blah u see any m22.php ? nice root kit

do you firewall all ports except 80 ?

i have it so locked down the tech team has to jump hoops to assist me soooo annoying but worth it
    I don't know . I have no clue about the tech stuff. :goatse: Thank goodness for having programmers.

We have really bad news... This has caused us to drop a lot of our sites due to the damage intensity which costs cannot recup. More information will be made publicly very soon.