Thread: Google Bounce Rate coding question

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Google Bounce Rate coding question

Since Google Bounce Rate tracking requires us to make our one page into several pages, so it can count clicks to multiple pages per visit...

Do we put our Google Analytics code just on the first page (index), or on all pages (index, index1, index2, index3...)?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    usually if you want to track all pages you need to include the tracking script to all pages you want to track
    :-D

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Copy/paste done.

If a URL to a php page with a ?

e.g. (www.myDomain/detailpage.php?title=CoachKarlBlown)

does not get indexed as well as a www.myDomain.com/Coach-Karl-Blown, can I redirect that on my own (Coach-Karl-Blown to detailpage.php?title=CoachKarlBlown), or do I have to do DNS stuff in my web server control panel, and create a directory with a redirect page?

When you paste the tracking js script into each page, are you supposed to manually increment the end number, or can the same number be on all?

UA-20583640-1...
    UA-20583640-2
    UA-20583640-3 ?

I think I've got that last one OK.

The sequence number seems to be for Analytics accounts with more than one domain.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    right... just use the supplied analytics code without modifications in all the pages for a given domain
    :-D