Thread: [Pictures] Qwebec Expo coverage by NALEM

I'd rather be whole, than good NALEM's Avatar

Wink [Pictures] Qwebec Expo coverage by NALEM

Just published to NALEM we have Buster's Thursday night photo coverage of Qwebec Expo in sexy Montreal.
    Looks like fun Michael.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I don't want to sound rude or come off as an ass....

The pictures you have of the men touching and playing with boobies are why we don't go to the shows. There's only a total of 3 we go to or intend to go to.

Many don't remember this is still a professional business.

For example, last summer we went to the "I think" it was the Internext show in Hollywood, FL. I was approached by a female in a see through what seemed sleazy nurses outfit with a garter belt type thing who wanted to analyze our sites. It wasn't offending but we thought it was very inapropriate. There were females who were completely topless with only pasty's covering their nipples.

I honestly would not do business with any company which advertises that way.

If I went to a company such as Hunk Money in only a jockstrap or a thong asking for a job in their office, would they hire me? Well wait a minute, knowing Luke and xoPa. But still...

Do you really spend all of that money for airfare, tickets, booth rent, hotels, rental car, etc. to show off your girls or guys only to expect a new hot date for the night? We only go for new business ventures. At the Internext show, we were approached by a pill manufacturer to do business with them and they'd sponsor us their pills. The female overheard us talking to Swiss Navy about working with them (they were very professional) and we hooked the deal. But the female came over wearing damn near nothing. We chose not to do business with Phuk because of that. Swiss Navy / M.D. Science Lab got our business because they were dressed professionally, they spoke to us professionally, they treated us as we're professional adults.

Food for thought. And we're all gay... We're not discriminating against straights. If a guy came up to us wearing nothing but a thong, a seriously hot body, a huge bulge, etc. I still wouldn't do business with them for that reason.

I had to say this.

Jayden, I think you are missing the fun in these pic threads...our business is not all hard work (umm...no pun intended???). I enjoy seeing these pics, its nice to see the people we deal with online having a good time
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'd rather be whole, than good NALEM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post

The pictures you have of the men touching and playing with boobies are why we don't go to the shows. There's only a total of 3 we go to or intend to go to.

For example, last summer we went to the "I think" it was the Internext show in Hollywood, FL. I was approached by a female in a see through what seemed sleazy nurses outfit with a garter belt type thing who wanted to analyze our sites. It wasn't offending but we thought it was very inapropriate. There were females who were completely topless with only pasty's covering their nipples.

If I went to a company such as Hunk Money in only a jockstrap or a thong asking for a job in their office, would they hire me? Well wait a minute, knowing Luke and xoPa. But still...

Do you really spend all of that money for airfare, tickets, booth rent, hotels, rental car, etc. to show off your girls or guys only to expect a new hot date for the night? We only go for new business ventures. At the Internext show, we were approached by a pill manufacturer to do business with them and they'd sponsor us their pills. The female overheard us talking to Swiss Navy about working with them (they were very professional) and we hooked the deal. But the female came over wearing damn near nothing. We chose not to do business with Phuk because of that. Swiss Navy / M.D. Science Lab got our business because they were dressed professionally, they spoke to us professionally, they treated us as we're professional adults.

Food for thought. And we're all gay... We're not discriminating against straights. If a guy came up to us wearing nothing but a thong, a seriously hot body, a huge bulge, etc. I still wouldn't do business with them for that reason.

I had to say this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Jayden, I think you are missing the fun in these pic threads...our business is not all hard work (umm...no pun intended???). I enjoy seeing these pics, its nice to see the people we deal with online having a good time
    Hello Jayden and Luke, this is Alex.

This may be a professional business, but remember ... it is the business of entertainment. Some of the best networking I have done is over drinks at a bar, or playing golf, neither of which I enjoy doing, and neither has anything to do with the services or products I offer.

I am of the opinion when I encounter girls or guys that are not employed by a company in a permanent position,that they are nothing more than bill/message boards. They walk around with branded clothing, painted bodies etc ... passing out marketing material and initiating simple conversations about the product or service of the company they temporarily represent.

I am not offended by this. Instead its amusing to me how the company spent their money.Their models are simply wallpaper and add to the esthetics of the surroundings I am working in. Yes I rather be approached by a company representative that knows their product well, and knows how to ask the right questions, and see if they can build a bridge between what I do for a living, and what they offer. It is their failure to follow through on a presumed solid conversation that causes me to shake my head in disappointment.

Gay or straight, I personally love looking at pictures of people, even ones where they do foolish things in front of the camera. I guess I am a perv standing outside looking through the glass window to see what people are doing.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post

I had to say this.
    I agree With this. We are as alex says in the entertainment field but these Shows are not open to the public in which we entertain. If it was then its a different story. We are Webmasters and Business people(or Most). If I wanted to Party and get retarded i would with my friends. i wouldn't fly across the country or continents to do this.

I have heard some people say some of the best deals are made at 3 am Drunk I have never seen.

Personally i want to be seen as Someone who wants to do serious business. Does that make me the most noticed at conventions? Probably not(My look in general may though hehe). But i can bet anyone i have done biz with would point me out to people they talk to because i am here to make them money.

Beer Goggles Fade even for business. If you are the guy(s) known for just bringing content and feeding drinks then thats what you become in their eyes. Great guy to party with. Big Deal. i would rather be the Hey thats the guy who made me $$$.
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com