Thread: New Affiliate Program

Jay from Jay's Straight Guys.com

Happy New Affiliate Program

Hi Guys!

Jay here! I finally opened my new site about 2 months ago! It's called Jay's Straight Guys.com. It will be a lot like the old Amateur Straight Guys when it was fun and spontaneous because I'm running things now..hehe! Anyway, I just opened my new CCBill affiliate program. I invite you all to join if you wish! The link to join is on my index page. I look forward to making money with you all! Thanks!

Jay

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    congrats dude, can i get a pass to check out your members area

do you film in HD ?
    Dade Williams

Congrats on the new site, the content looks pretty hot!

and welcome to the forum too

Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    I will be joining up to this today.
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lovin' the site! Are you going to give any video previews?

Let me explain... We NEVER gave video previews and we were NEVER going to. The second we started "recent update video trailers" sales started coming in.

Honestly, a little over a year ago we had maybe 40ish members, total members. Now we have a hell of a lot more to the point where we've had to implement some kind of customer support, it's now automated but yet they can still email us.
    Anyways, I think that may help you.

I would add a "recent updates" page. Show what you added for let's say September. Show the dates they were added. Give them about 3-4 seconds of each action. Try to keep them under 1 minute. It will help you boost sales.

Remember, you don't make money (but you will) on initials. Key is to keeping your rebilling customers. That's where you'll make a lot of your money. So be sure to update consistently. Set a date(s) when you update. Stay consistent with it. This will be great retention for you. At least it has been for us.

Another key, give your affiliates promo content. Don't harass them. Just let them know you have updates. Post them here and on other forums. You'll get yourself some awesome affiliates!

Once you do that, we'll start promoting you

Awesome job on the site!!! If you ever need any help, let us know! The other board members are just awesome. Everyone here wants to help everyone succeed!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Also, a suggestion. Again, from our experience. I may be wrong.

I would drop the Outster and Sex Traffer banners. And the bad code at the bottom of the page. If your using those to check your traffic, go with google analytics.

Create a blog, such as jay.jaysstraightguys.com. Trade links with anyone and everyone. Every time you update your site. Post your updates there, a description and at least a paragraph statement of the action. Use Linkspun but be careful of the spammy links (you'll know).

Get in as many review sites as you can.

Gaywhoswho.com
    Smaq.com
    These 2 are other great resources to trade links. They are owned by Badpuppy, a very non-shady company.

This will help you gain some great traffic or links back to your site to increase your PR.

Setup with google. Get yourself a sitemap. Register your domain with them. Do the same with Bing. This will help you.

There's so many ways for you to get free internet traffic. I'm always here. You can PM me or email me at amad (at) amadvideos.com.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Congrats on your new site and program. Good luck and welcome to GWW

I Blog Naked
    tried to sign up and it didn't work

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Cool, let me know when the sign up is working.
    And not all affiliates have TX ID to enter - should be optional. Just sayin' that might turn some off/confuse as you cant go further without entering it.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer